I Tried...

Sweetu fluttered her eyes open only to see Love of her Life sleeping peacefully next to her. His arm was around her body wrapping her into tight hug. She feels so safe and comfortable in his arms like there's no other better place in this world. She could feel his warm breath on her face. His heartbeats like a beautiful rhythm to her ears. She felt so blessed to be with him, to love him. She looked at him who was still into a deep slumber looking as adorable and ravishing he could be. She just couldn't resist and gave a small peck on Pabsu's forehead. Pabsu wriggled, his eyes still shut. Sweety didn't wanted to hinder his sleep so she slowly stood up, pushing his hands away from her. She pullover his white shirt which still had his scent lingering into it. She loved it. It reminded her the beautiful memories of last night giving a pink hue on her soft cheeks. Reminiscing last night, Sweety went to the balcony. It was still dark outside. She stood leaning on the balcony grill thinking about everything that happened last days. A little bitterness and some rough days but at the end they were still together holding on strong. She smiled at herself, at her thoughts when she felt two strong arms wrapping around her waist. She knew it was her favourite scent. Her favourite comfort.

"Morning Pupsu!" Sweety greeted him.🤗

"Morning Bangaram!"Pabsu spoke in husky voice while kissing her neck.😍💖

"When did you wake up ah?" Sweety asked turning towards him.😶😶

Pabsu was only in his pants. His shirtless body made him look more attractive.

"Just when my baby decided to give me a morning kiss." He scoffed.😉😜

"Entii?(what) H-how c-come y-you k-know about it? She asked shyly.😳😕

"You thought I was sleeping so I wouldn't know if you kissed me ah?" He mocked.🙄😂

"N-no I th-ought.." She stuttered.😓

And Pabsu couldn't stop laughing at her.

"Why are you laughing?" Sweetu asked.😶😕

"Because you're too cute.." Pabsu laughed.😘😂

"This is not Funny Pupsu.! I'm trying to be serious and you're joking around." Sweetu got pissed off.😑😑

"Aww my BabyGirl. I'm sorry I didn't mean to piss you. But you were the one to surprise me with that kiss." Pabsu said sarcastically.😋

"Yeah you're right I shouldn't have done it the way I did it." Sweety agreed.😞

"What do you mean?"Pabsu asked in confusion. 😕

Sweety looked at him in his dark brown eyes. She slowly neared him and planted a kiss on his dark lips. Pabsu was shocked but than he reciprocated. After a couple of minutes they broke apart.

"This is what I meant..!" Sweetu said looking down.😳😗

"Another Suprise ah?" Pabsu asked scornfully.😋😂

"Pupsuu!" Sweet smacked his shoulder getting all shy. 😳😳

"What.!?"Pabsu shrugged. 😶😶

" Nothing." Sweety mumbled.

"I guess we need to get back to the bed." Pabsu yawned.😴

Sweety chuckled at his antics while Pabsu held her into his arms taking her to the bed.

"Now sleep Darlingey. You really need to have a goodnight sleep." He wished her night and laid himself on the bed next to her. Sweetu snuggled herself into his hard chest while Pabsu held her into his arms. Both of them didn't realise when they drifted into sleep.