Caught 1

After having their brunch,(breakfast+lunch) Amu and Rana are having some quality time with each other. On the other hand, Pabsu and Sweetu completed their shots while SSR announced a break. Taking the advantage of the moment Pabsu took Sweetu to his vanity without anyone noticing them..

''Pabsu... what are you doing?"Sweetu shouted on him.

"I want this moment to be ours..💕💕" Pabsu said while closing vanity door.

"Okay but atleast leave my hand its hurting me." Sweetu said pointing towards their holding hands.

"Ohh I'm so sorry Sweety.. I really didn't meant to hurt you.😓😯" Pabsu said immediately leaving his hold. He then started checking her hand moving it to and fro.

"Pabsu stop.."😑 Sweetu shouted again.

"Arre lemme check. What if you got any injury?" Pabsu was concerned.😓😯

" I'm fine Pabsu."she assured him. Still he was not satisfied and continued his checking. Sweetu pulled her hand from his hold and cupped his face..

" I'm fine Pabsu. Pls don't panic." She reassured him. Pabsu  stared at her while she was speaking. He was totally lost in his thoughts admiring her beauty and charm and how he feels lucky to have such a lady in his life when unknowingly a smile adorned his lips. Sweetu noticed it...

" I'm talking to you and you're smiling standing there ah? Am I stupid here to talk alone?"  Sweetu fumed😡😠😂

"Oh.. no no..  Sorry Sorry Sorry. I was not smiling on you. Please don't take it wrong way."😂😓 Pabsu said as he got knocked out of the reverie.

"Now don't try to act smart infront of me."🙄😏 Sweetu said sarcastically but she was smiling inwardly staring at Pabsu who looked absolutely adorable at the moment.😍😍

"Babaoiii... I'm really sorry Bangaram."😓😢 Pabsu said holding his ears ."Bangaram" this word is enough to melt Sweetu and Pabsu knew this very well.

Looking at Pabsu apologizing adorably holding his ears, Sweetu couldn't control herself and hugged him. Pabsu was confused at her sudden reaction but than held her by waist and smiled cheekily.😬

After a while they broked the hug. Sweety still having her hand wrapped around his neck and Pabsu holding her from waist..

"So... lets go out for launch?" Pabsu asked.

"Now?" Sweetu asked in confusion.

"Yeah now any problem?" He inquired.

"Nope." She smiled.

"Cool! Get ready.."😎😀 He said smiling back.

"Okay lets ask Rana and Amu too."Sweety said in sheer excitement.

"They already had their brunch." Pabsu said informing her.

"Yeah I know. But they can join us and give us some company na. Or else they'll be bored here. "Sweetu insisted.

"Sweety its just me and you and I don't want  anyone else.."😒😂 Pabsu said annoyingly.
He was not at all pleased with her thought. Sweety didn't utter a word. Pabsu removed her hands from his neck and held them in his hands.

"Look as long as they are together they won't get bored. And we also need some quality time together na.."He pouted.😂

"Yeah but I don't want to leave them alone. You see I've been noticing them and I felt that something is wrong with them. As if they are hiding something..."Sweetu said in a concerned voice.

"I too felt it Sweety. But at the moment we can't ask them directly until and unless they themselves speak up. So let us give them some time." He assured her.