His going to dig his fangs.His going to dig.My body heat like a fire aflame the whole room.I feel sweat from him.I don't know how to stand now but thanks to him because he supporting my body's going to fell.

"Martinus.."He's going to dig...

"Oh my gosh!"my eyes shut lost and it opens when I heard Indiana's voice.I found myself on Indiana's back,my body covered by a blanket that Ava and Indiana did.Martinus was now away from mine.I see him with Finn and the other guy that I didn't know his identity helding Martinus who were now trying to slip away with them.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!Have'nt you didn't know that were doing something?!"Martinus said angrily,still trying to slip off to Finn and the other guy's.

"I told you,we can't just leave Ava alone.Our brother will definitely attack her"Ava's words in rush.

"There is nothing wrong with it.She's my mate!What is the problem,the four of you?Find your mate!You will know what I have been feeling.I've waited her for a long years"I scowled on Martinus' words.Did he just wait for a year,right?

"We knew that there's nothing wrong with it Martinus but can't you see the situation?Ava was still a human.She still not yet transformed.In the eyes of a vampire,she was still a human.Yes,we see her physical change and her eyes glow but it lost fast.You bitten her three times right?But yet,she still a human.Ava's right,we can feel her presence and strenght.She can't concurrent you,it's dangerous for her Martinus"

I'm not moving and just listening to the sibling's arguments.I don't know what Indiana's been pointing at.What is she saying?

Martinus was still straining himself.

"Finn..William"he cold said that made the two guys stop from holding him.

"Just heard what Indina said,Martinus.Learn to wait brother she can't handle a vampire sex yet"I heard Finn laughing said.I can't help but to nod in shame.

Damn.Now I know.

Is that what we did earlier is close to that?I'm insane.I'm ashame of myself.My grandma raise me that staying away from boys but here I am and offering myself to a swell vampire.

"And mostly that she can't get pregnant to a vampire.Your killing her Martinus"serious words from Indiana.Why did they even end up in pregnancy?

"Tsss fine.Alright,you can leave us."Martinus insipid said to them.

"We can't Martinus.Our highness strictly ordered not to get you together in a room while she's not yet fully transform as a vampire."Indiana said.

"What the hell?Are you serious?!"I see how Martinus getting irritated to his siblings.I see how he was disappointed and mad.

"Just follow him,Martinus."the voice came from the new guy who are not talking earlier,if I were not wrong,his name is William.

"I'll just notice that there's wrong with Marcus.Is he still mad at me because I've got the mark?That he's not as a first born?I am the chosen one,he don't get heated to me if he was not been choosen."Is this the mark that Indiana,Ava and Diesel's been explained to me?