Prolouge

I'll woke up in a beautiful scent that I always remember.
Oh how I love the flowers,it always relieves me.

If I'll can just sleep like this forever without thinking the assignments,test and even foreboding recitations but damn,I know that in any minute right now my grandmother will gonna wake me up for studying in the university.

Please,I need five more minutes.

I don't want to open my eyes.I want to sleep.I want to feel the softness of my bed.I want to feel the warm of my comforter.More particularly I wrapped myself.What if I didn't attend to school?

I even do a fetus style to get more comfortable to me.Why is this so cold?It always gives me laziness to woke up.

"Ava.."I'll just snob the person who calls my name.I really need sleep.

"Ava.."I immediately get the pillow and block my ears to not hear my name.

"Ava.."damn it.I stormy open my eyes when I hear my name coming from an unfamiliar voice of a man.Who is this guy who calling me?

I'll didn't make a move.What is this guy doing on here?Where's grandma?I start to get twitter,a boy having here on my room is a big sin.My grandma would definitely kill me if she knows this.

But I got nervous when I realize.What the hell?This is not my bed!How did I came here?Damn.I can't remembered. Did I drunk last night?What the hell is happening?

"Come on Ava,stop that acts"why did he know my name?Acts?

I screamed when the thick comforter that hides myself suddenly pull down.I rapidly sit and step back until I was in the bed's headrest.And almost my eyes got widen on what I've seen.

I'm in a strange room with this gorgeous stranger.Who the heck is he?I'm just sitting in red bed full of white rose petals.What's with this setting?

And I looked down on myself.I don't own this dress!I'm wearing a black silk dress that can vividly see my body with this thin kind fabric!Did we did it?I automatically wrapped myself to cover up the any part that blots with this very thin dress.Who changed my clothes?

Who the heck is him?

When the moments our eyes met,I can't stop myself not to swallow many times.Damn.

He's too handsome and damn topless.What am I doing in this room with him?How did I came here and woke up wearing this dress?

He was sitting right now in front of me like a king while gently sipping a red drink.He had this intense eye on me that I can't explain.My heart beats really fast in the way he looks at me.He looked familiar,its not like the first time we met.

"Why am I here?"I nervously ask him.The last thing I remembered is that my grandma and I were talking.Shit!I can't remember anything!

I shock when he suddenly lost in my sight and almost jump when I feel his hot breath to my right ear.

"Open your mouth"I don't have a plan to obey his command but I didn't know why my lips voluntarily open.

Did he cast something on me?I can't move.I don't have anything to do but to watch what he was doing to me.I feel some of his fingers in my upper teeth as it were like he was urgency in touching my teeth.Is he some sort of a dentist?

I got confuse with his thunderstruck expression.What's wrong with him?

"I didn't turn you...."he whispers.Turn me what?

Much more I shock when he abruptly lay me down on bed.My body can't work and look like it was always obeying this man.What's happening to my body?Why it was like this man is the owner?I can't command my own body.I can't command myself.I can't utter any words.The only thing I can do is just to watch this guy who currently moving my head to side.

I'll just close my eyes when I first feel his damn hot breath in my neck but more I catch my breath in the next thing he do.I felt his tounge licking my neck.What the hell is he doing?

When I feel the hotness of his lips in my neck,I had gain the control of my body again.I quickly move my hands to push him with all of my force.

But he was still that I'll didn't push him.

"You are really something.."he snigger said to me.He quickly caught my hands and move on top of my head.

"This is rapi--..."I resist.My words cut off when he speak again.

"Feeding baby.This is feeding"he lastly spoke before he move down to my neck and I'll just scream when I feel a sharp pain that jab in my skin.While his lips is linger on my neck,my body particularly heat up concurrent that it was getting weak.

Am I right on what am I thinking to right now?Are they for real?Why it was me?

"You really taste sweet..."my eyes gets blurry and I can't see him clearly.

I strained overtake his face in despite of my blurry eyes,I can see red liquid on his lips.

"Your a vampire..."

"Yes,I am"

That was the last words I hear before I tiredly close my eyes.It's not a dream.He's the guy from the dark room.

The guy who have full of my own blood to his mouth.