(No Morning Schedule)

A/N: I'll be busy wrapping up with finals, etc. and probably won't be able to update for a week or two, so I wrote a fluff piece to (hopefully) make up for that! (Not related to any real JunSol moments, oops)

---

Jun

When Jun opens his eyes, it is to the late morning sun streaming in through the half-open curtains. The rays warm the room to a bright oasis, and a kind of peaceful stillness pervades that reminds Jun of the lazy Sunday mornings of his childhood. He watches the dust motes dancing airily in the pockets of light and wonders when he last woke up after the sun. He's pleasantly sleep-warm, which, now that he thinks about it, may have something to do with Hansol's arm draped around his waist, and Hansol's other arm pillowed beneath his neck.

Although they always fall asleep like this, with Hansol wrapped around Jun, they almost never wake up together. Some days, Jun will have an early filming for his drama and will slip quietly out of bed at some ungodly hour. Other days, their schedules will align, but Hansol, in one of his typically sweet gestures, will get up to shower first, letting Jun sleep in for a precious few minutes before the mad whirlwind of a day that is sure to follow. The thought of Hansol waking up early so Jun doesn't have to always makes him feel mushy inside, especially knowing how much Hansol loves to sleep. 

Today, though, feels like a rare gift, like the most beautiful hallucination. Carefully, Jun turns within Hansol's light embrace until they lie face to face. Hansol's face is a work of art, Jun thinks. His hair is mussed and falls over his forehead, making him look younger. Slowly, as if afraid to break the dream, Jun reaches up and trails light fingers over Hansol's face—across each eyebrow, down the line of his nose, lingering over his lips. Hansol's eyes slide open in a way that makes Jun think he wasn't asleep at all. Jun jerks his hand away in surprise, and drops it instead on Hansol's shoulder. "Not a dream," he murmurs.

Hansol tightens his arm around Jun's waist, and buries the other hand in Jun's hair. "Hi," he says, his voice soft and tender, and Jun thinks he might melt. For a moment, he's ensnared by Hansol's steady gaze. Jun loves Hansol's eyes; he's always thought that they contain the entire world within them. They're wide with innocence, yet wise and ever steady, and right now they're brimming with enough warmth that Jun's heart feels full.

Hansol

Jun tilts his chin up, his lips pouting slightly and his eyes smiling, and waits for Hansol to give him his good morning kiss. It's a face that Hansol finds irresistible, mainly because Junyoung is cutest when he's not trying, and how could anyone possibly say no to that expression? Jun is most dangerous in the mornings, Hansol concludes, when he's still half-asleep and uninhibited.

Hansol leans in, dropping a kiss on Jun's lips and then lingering because for once no one is rushing off to a schedule and they have time. He can feel the small, satisfied smile that curls the corners of Jun's lips beneath his own as he moves one hand to gently cradle Jun's face. Jun's eyes open, and they search his, peering into his soul and imprisoning his heart. "Can't I have this every morning?" Jun whispers. "I want to wake up to you every morning, forever."

Hansol's eyes widen. Dangerous, he thinks, and then Jun's hand is covering his and Jun is kissing him, sweet and slow. Dangerous, he thinks, even as he rolls over Jun, one hand still cupping his cheek, and deepens the kiss. Jun's tongue slides hotly against his, and Hansol groans softly. He sucks on Jun's lower lip and in response he feels Jun's hands knot in the back of his shirt, gripping desperately. God, why is Hansol even wearing a shirt? Why is Jun?

Hansol pulls away, sitting up on his knees and taking in Jun's lightly flushed face and messy hair, his kiss-swollen lips, his dark, dark eyes. He's mine, Hansol thinks dazedly, shaking his head in disbelief even as a soft, fond smile steals across his face. He yanks off his shirt and then reaches down and tugs at the hem of Jun's. Jun flashes a rakish, breathless grin and obligingly sits up enough for Hansol to work the loose shirt up and over Jun's head, tossing it in the general direction of the futon. He splays a hand over Jun's abs, lean and cut, and bends down, pressing his lips to Jun's chest, over his heart. Jun's breath stutters as he exhales, and for a moment his hands cradle Hansol to him, but then they slide lower, over his back and onto his bare chest, driving Hansol's mind to utter distraction.

"You're beautiful," Jun says, his voice hoarse around the edges. He's looking at Hansol with his melo eyes as if he can see nothing else. No, you are, Hansol thinks, but his mind isn't working right and the words get stuck in his chest. Instead, he crashes his lips back into Jun's, where they belong, his weight pinning Jun to the bed. The feel of Jun's bare skin against his is intoxicating, and they're kissing more desperately now, their tongues tangling together. Hansol grinds his hips down and Jun arches up into him, panting into his mouth. 

A sudden banging on the door makes them both turn their heads, frozen in an incriminating tableau of panic. "Get up, kids! We're going to the studio in half an hour!" Feeldog's voice is muffled through the door. Then there's another bang, and the sound of Feeldog crashing into Daewon's room next door trickles in, Daewon's mild, half-hearted protests nearly drowned out by Feeldog's loudness. Hansol lets out a shaky breath of relief and drops his forehead down onto Jun's shoulder. He rolls his head to the side and peeks up at Jun, who's blushing furiously. Hansol bursts into laughter as Jun reaches up to cover his face, shaking his head.

"I don't know if I should be embarrassed or grateful that he knows not to come in," Jun groans, his face still approximately the shade of a tomato. "I think you're embarrassed," Hansol says, his voice tinged with amusement. Unable to resist, he stretches forward, indulging in one last kiss before managing to tear himself away. He suspects they're both going to need cold showers.