Chapter 6 - ??

"Hey Liz...Liz...Liz!!"
Ugh jeasus! Right into my ear,
it was Tiffany
"What?! What?!...What happened?"
"Nothing, just look at my manicure it looks awful I knew she wasn't enough of a pro"
"One day I'll kill you"
"can you tell me why we are not at the mall right now?" She asked
" well lets see..I had a fight with an asshole, a psychotic episode, and I'm in the hospital, I think it's pretty fucking clear".
God, I'm so pissed right now, what the hell is happening?
They just keep on puting me to sleep, Shey and Mycroft just left me here alone, and not a single person would give me any explanation on what the fuck is going on.
I feel like I'm losing my mind completely...
That's when they came in...again... "How are you feeling darling?" Does he think I'm some kinds of 4 year old?
He can't just assume I forgot what happened and act all loving!
"How do you think I'm feeling Mycroft?"
"Look, I know you're upset right now, but I promise you,"
-"Oh you think I'm upset?
That is a fucking understatement for what I feel right now!"
"Language young lady" said Sherlock with a smirk on his face.
"That is not the time for your jokes now brother! Stop it!"
"Don't try to avoid this conversation Mycroft!"
"I'm not sweetheart, I'm just trying to make him shut up a bit, for you of course"
"Stop trying to do anything for me, you've done more then enough!"
I was honestly quite happy he made Sherlock shut up, I had zero patience for his stupidity, but I didn't want to give Mycroft this satisfaction of trying to "make things right", he was going to pay for what he did, and it starts from little dumb things like this.
"You left me here, you left me!" I felt the tears coming back and tried to resist them.
"You saw the nurses holding me down to the fucking bed while I was screaming and crying like crazy, you saw the shot they gave me, you saw me passing out, and you did nothing about it, absolutely  nothing!
You weren't even there to support me, and that was the least you could do at that point but you didn't"
I couldn't hold them in anymore, and my eyes started raining.
They didn't say a single word after that.
"Hey babe? I think I should leave, call me later when you are feeling better ok? I love you" and she left.
That was very...unusuall for her I would say, she is my best friend and she's always been very supportive  of me through all the shit I've went through, so why is she leaving now when I need her the most?
But, regardless of what I think, I trust her, I belive she had a good reason to leave,
I think...

*    *    *
Meanwhile...

Unknown : Yes?

- it's done Mr. -

Unknown : what did I tell you about saying my name?! Do you really wanna take the chance of being recorded?! You idiot!

- oh right, sorry boss, I completely forgot!

Unknown : The girl.

- Consider it done boss, she is terrified and confused, we have nothing to worry about.

Unknown : Good, you know what to do now I give you one week.

Yes!! I'm back! lots of stuff in my life happend so I wasn't here for a long time sorry😔😔 , tell me in the the comments what you think, and don't forget about them stars😁