"rub my feet and i'll give y'all $100 each" i said . their eyes got big

"i'll go get the lotion" mya ran upstairs then coming back with some vaseline and baby lotion.

they rubbed tf outta my feet, i needed that shit.

i fell asleep because of that, i ain't been having enough sleep eitha
-

i got my bags together putting them in the rent-a-car the next morning.

"here's your plate i put up for you since you fell asleep lastnight" chan told me as i walked back in the house.

"preciate it." I said. I had to be at the airport in about a hour.

"when you coming back uncle aug?" chay asked.

"in a couple months ima come see y'all, or ya mama can bring y'all to Atlanta to my house soon" i told them looking at chan.

"when uncle august get his things together, we will girls" she looked at me.

i chuckled.

"y'all want ice cream?" i asked as they all jump up and down.

"c'mon august it's too early" chan said.

"shutup. c'mon y'all" i chuckled as they followed me to the car.

"you coming?" i asked chan.

"duh" she hopped in the passenger seat

i drove up to sonic and ordered they icecream.

"i want that birthday cake milkshake" kayden said.

"wait uncle aug , i'm trying to save we don't wanna spend our money" kayden said which caused me to bust out laughing

"ight babygirl, put yo money up." i laughed at her. that lil shawty sum else

i bought they icecream, we say down and ate it cause they ain't eating shit in my car.

i took them home and dropped them back off.

"i love y'all, chan you too. hold it down fo' me , you got this" i told her as they got out and started walking in the house.

"i love you too" they all said before i sped off heading to the airport.
-
i was finally back in atlanta. I took a uber back to my house to get my car then i hit up sneak house, i ain't seen my nigga ! as i pulled up i saw the polices and ambulances there. WTF.

i got out and ran towards his house . i seen them putting him in the ambulance.

"yoooo what tha hell goin on?" i ran then the police held me back

"man move what's going on bruh?!" i asked him. he just held me back from going ova there

"man just as i was about to call you nigga where you been?" chris came over to me

"nigga fuck where i been, what's going on mane" i asked

"sneak got shot in the chest man, i guess he was out hea wit whoeva, i came here and saw him laying on the ground. he was alive thankfully" he said.

"who the fuck shot my nigga?" i asked

he shrugged his shoulders.

"on my mama, ima fuck whoeva did this shit up" i said going to hop in my car.

if it ain't one thing it's anotha.

we rushed down to the hospital following the ambulance down the road.

as we got their we tried going to the back where he was but they stopped us and made us stay in the waiting room.

"man this sum bullshit" chris said.

tears strolled down my eyes. everything bad happening to me at once man. i feel like i lost my girl, i lost my child, i lost my mama, but i fasho can't lose my nigga sneak. we been homies since the day man.

"everything gon' be ight yung, god gon' keep him protected" chris patted my back.

i heard queen voice as i continued to cry, she ran in and ran straight to me then sitting beside me.

i turned looking at her as she watched my eyes fill up with water. it ain't nothing wrong wit a hood nigga that cries

"i heard what happened, what the doctors say?" she asked me.

"i don't know, they ain't tell us nun yet" i told her. she sat there with me.

we been sitting in the waiting room fo' a good 2 hours.

"family of s.j or sneak johnson?" the man with this white suit said holding a clipboard looking around which caused us all to jump up.

"how are you guys? so apparently s.j is in ICU right at the moment, he has internal bleeding, fractured bones and he has a broken leg. i don't know how this all happened at once.." he told us. damn not my nigga sneak....

"okay so will we be able to see him?" queen questioned him.

"i'm afraid not ma'am, the doctors are working on him, you may not be able to see him for about a week or so." he explained.

"so you meaning ta tell me, that we been sittin' in this damn waiting room fo' 2 almost 3 hours and we can't see my brotha?" i got loud.

queen looked at me cause i got loud

"it's not up to me, my job is to inform you and update you on what's going on sir. i apologize" he touched his chest.

i just stormed out with queen running behind me

"august stop" she pulled my arm

i stopped and busted out crying. a nigga was HURT

queen wrapped her arms around me.

"everything okay babe" she said to me. I nodded my head. i believed in her.

as i walked queen to her car, we seen nicki but I'm surprised queen ain't do or say shit. i was glad she ain't cause all hell to break loose cause lord knows she will mane

It was too much goin' on fa allat tho.
_

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

more drama...

more clarence...

STAY TUNED !!