5

"Why did Jin ask that?"

Jin doesn't even like parties that much.

Yoongi let out a loud groan, almost slamming the mop onto the ground.

"Hey! You can't just stop. I'm helping clean for once because of you," Hoseok said, cleaning off a student desk.

"It's your fault we're in this situation in the first place!" Yoongi complained.

Oh wait. You don't have an idea about what's going on, huh? Let's just have a flashback..

Yoongi woke up that morning and went to school. Nothing out of the ordinary. Yet. He went to class, simple. Nothing's wrong with that. He finally got to his last class.. Hoseok bothered him, and Yoongi got annoyed.

"Leave me alone!" Yoongi yelled, "Learn to keep your hands to yourself, punk!" He practically seethed.

"Hey, Hey. Yoongi, that's not very nice." Hoseok fake pouted, snickering a little.

"Aish I swear! If I could I would be—"

"Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok!" The teacher yelled and Yoongi slowly turned around to look at her.

"..Yes?" Yoongi said.

"Outside. Now." She demanded.

They both walked outside, Yoongi whispering threatening things to Hoseok the entire way.

"First of all, you must stop these arguments. If you keep this up, I'll have to make sure you guys do everything together." The teacher threatened, "Second of all, stop fighting in my class! It's a disruption, and I don't want to give you two referrals. Behave! So, as punishment.. you must clean all of the classes in your grade, starting now and till you finish. Even if it's after school."

"What?!" Yoongi said, "That's unfair! It's not even my fault! If Hoseok hadn't been bothering me, then this wouldn't be happening!" He defended.

"Okay, then start getting along with Hoseok." The teacher replied, as if it was an easy deed.

"It's not that easy!" Yoongi replied, "He irks me to no end. Why does everyone kiss up to him, huh?!"

The teacher sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Well, you better become his friend before I have to give you a referral." And then she left into the classroom.

"Fuck you!" Yoongi said to Hoseok.

"I'd gladly fuck you," He smirked and Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Disgusting," He walked past Hoseok, his shoulder bumping into the others.

"You know you want it!"

"Literally go eat ass!" Yoongi yelled from down the corridor.

"I would if it was y—"

"SHUT UP."

That's why they're here now.

Cleaning up a classroom. They have to do the whole deal too, not just dusting and sweeping. No. They have to mop, clean the desks, and clean the boards.

"Pick up that mop and get to cleaning pretty boy!" Hoseok demanded, wiping off the desk.

"What's the point? It's just going to get dirty again tomorrow," Yoongi picked up the mop reluctantly, putting it in the bucket and taking it back out. He let it hit the ground, a water and soap mixture splattering the ground. "I hate you so much,"

"Go ahead, you're lucky I am cleaning with you," Hoseok replied, moving onto a new desk. "I could just leave you here to do it all by yourself, and I wouldn't get in trouble!" He reminded him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes so hard that he was surprised they didn't roll all the way into his head. "Yeah, yeah! Whatever." He started to mop the floor again.

3 hours later

"I'm going to die, we're finally done!" Yoongi let out a small noise of accomplishment.

Even though it was 6 o'clock..

They put away the supplies and left the school. However, Hoseok followed him.

"Why are you following me? You don't live this way." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, but I wanted to go eat. I can't go alone, I'd look like a complete loser." Hoseok answered.

"Are you telling me that I have to go out and eat with you because you'll look like a loser if I don't?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, I look cool already. It'll just make me less cool," Hoseok said.

"I don't have to pay, right?"

"Nope,"

"Fine," Yoongi huffed.

"Sweet!" Hoseok said with a small grin. "Just follow me,"

They walked for a while till showing up to a small restaurant.

"Dude, we're still in our uniforms. We can't just go into a restaurant in our uniforms." Yoongi said as they walked in together.

"Who cares, everyone knows me! They can't do shit," Hoseok shrugged. They were greeted by a waitress, who brought them to a table.

Yoongi looked at the menu. This is kind of weird. Why would he accept the request to go eat with Hoseok? Oh yeah, it's free food. That's why. He doesn't even like him, so of course it's for free food.

The waitress came back to take their order for drinks, Yoongi ordered a coke and Hoseok ordered a sprite. (AND S P R I T E.)

"Is this an American restaurant?" Yoongi questioned as he looked at all the options for food.

"Yeah, do you not like American food?"

"No, it's fine. I was just expecting something else." Yoongi said.

The waitress came back, two drinks and a milkshake in hand. She put them down.

"We only ordered two drinks," Hoseok said.

"Ah, that gentleman over there ordered this for him and put it on his own bill," The lady replied, pointing to a man next to a bar.

A scowl appeared on Hoseok's face.

"For me?" Yoongi asked and the lady nodded. "That guy looks like he's in his 20s though.."

The waitress left, not taking the milkshake.

"Who does he think he is? That's not even okay. You're way too young." Hoseok practically growled out.

"Well it doesn't matter, the person sees I'm with someone right now. They won't come over here, right?" Yoongi said, looking at Hoseok. Then out of the corner of his eye he sees the man stand up. "Shit never mind,"

The man walks over, standing at by their table. "Cutie, do you like what I got you?"

"I-uh, I'm too young." Yoongi replied quickly.

"To drink a milkshake?"

"Uh, no.. for you? I can't uh.. I'm only 16." Yoongi said.

"I'm only 20." The man grinned, "Just a 4 year difference."

"Well you see, he's out with me right now." Hoseok spoke up.

The man looked at him then looked back at Yoongi, "You don't like him do you? I could feel it from all the way over there."

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asks, "He loves me."

Yoongi looked at him with a confused facial expression.

"He's my boyfriend, so could you kindly leave him alone?" Hoseok said with a growl.