☆-NO-☆

┈  ┈  ┈     ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟    ┈  ┈  ┈A yoonseok fanfiction

A yoonseok fanfiction

"Why do you keep bothering me?"

"Because you're the only person who says no to me."

------◎◎◎◎◎◎------

Hoseok is the high school's most rich, but also most bad, boy.

No one dares to disrespect him, or even yell at him because they're so scared.

Hoseok's parents spoil him endlessly, and blame themselves for his actions. They praise him for anything, and everything he does, and they never say no.

He wants his parents to guide him, and tell him what and what not to do. Not let him do whatever he wants, and get rewarded for it. He could kill someone and his parents would baby him. That's the problem, he wants to be told no.

------☆☆☆☆☆☆------

Yoongi is a normal boy, with average grades, average life and snappy remarks. He would never leave anyone out of his sassy comments, even some rich, bad boy.

And recently,

That exact same rich, bad boy has been getting on his nerves. The boy with the name "Hoseok", has been annoying him to the ends of Earth, and Yoongi makes sure that he snaps at the other.

But what happens when things escalate?

When Yoongi begins to get a soft side for the bad boy who's been getting him in trouble?

When Hoseok realizes what feelings he gets when Yoongi is around?

------▽△▽△▽△------

WARNINGS

• profanity
• inappropriate behavior
•underage drinking (do not drink underage, I DO NOT condone this.)
• smut