Guess Who's back?

Hey you All! I'm back once again for this. Ice been rereading all of my stories and I got a bit nostalgic reading everything, you all know the works.

I apologize for taking years on end for a break but I'm in college about to enter my third year and I'm home for the summer break. As I've been home before I go to work, I've been reading as stated before and I need something to exercise my writing skills. It's been awhile and a girl is trying to get paid for this through a different website. So, shall I write these all over again or should I just continue on?

I am leaning towards continuing on from here and I can take requests for different countries, male, female, lack thereof, or both. Lemons will not be accepted but borderline lemons are Gucci 👍🏼.

We I am glad to be back and if you all took a liking to my other works, I'll try my best to get on with them as well.

Well thank you all for still reading these after so many years! I get notifications from the app from you all saying that you've commented or added the stories to your reading lists. It really does make me happy and shows that I am a good writer, alongside you all still being in the fandom. I got to say that I haven't watched Hetalia since I left off on here but I still remember quite a bit from it, the personalities and everything.

Excuse me for rambling on but thank you all so much and I'll will be taking requests.

Oh, one more thing. I am starting a Kekkai Sensen story sometime soon on here and if you all like Vocaloid, there's a story I wrote on Quotev six years ago that I will rewrite on here since it's a wild story. It's based off of Alice of Human Sacrifice. I'll keep you all updated on these two stories through here.

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading and continuing on through my years of absence.

Happy reading and suggesting and commenting!

-Candice A.K.A Mad_Alice