If~Japan

You opened the door to Kiku's house and stepped inside. Before you took another step, you reminded yourself to keep the Japanese custom and took your shoes off revealing your socks. "I'm home!" you called out. Waiting for an answer you stood there. Waiting. Sighing you walked further into his house knowing he hated it when you didn't notify him before you came, but you hated it more when he didn't answer you. So you looked all around for him. You walked into the kitchen to see if he was too occupied with his cooking to answer. Seeing a perfectly clean kitchen you went into his living room hoping to find him on the PS3 or watching anime. Deciding upon to check his room, you stopped. "Is that a piano I hear?" you said. Confused you walked further into his house; as the sound got louder and louder you saw that you were at a door you've never seen. 

        Opening it you entered a room you never thought that Kiku would have. Sound boards, microphones, a recording room with Kiku in it?And Alfred?!  Why would Kiku have something like this? Better yet, why would Alfred be here?  you thought. Deciding that you deserve some answers, you sat down next to the American and tapped his shoulders. "Yo (name)! What's up?" shouted Alfred. He saw that you looked annoyed so he slid the headphones to hang around his neck. "Sorry 'bout that! So, what's up?" he asked again. "Um, what is Kiku doing in there and why are you here?" you asked. He snickered and put a finger to his lips. "Why won't you tell me? I want to know what my boyfriend is doing in there!" you whined. Snickering again he found an extra pair of headphones and put them on for your. Mouthing the word "listen" he plugged the cord in so you can hear. Hearing a piano and some chimes, a violin began to play up then...Kiku's voice. 
If the rain had stopped 
That day
I would have walked right past you
If the bus had arrived 
At it's usual time
I wouldn't have met you.
Tearing up, you recalled on that one day that began your relationship with Kiku...
        Walking out of your apartment, you felt rain drops fall on your hair. Sighing, you took out an umbrella and walked to the nearest bus stop. Sitting on a covered bench, you waiting for the bus to come. You took out a manga to pass the time away and began to read. Not too long after, you heard the bench creak next to you. Looking up, you saw a man with choppy black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He wore a hoodie, blue jeans, and your typical black shoes. You realized that you were blushing and he was too. You found him attractive and began to talk to him. "Um, so this weather...random right?" you said starting the conversation. "Hai, I left my house thinking it wirr be a nice day to wark to get the newest manga to Hungry Joker(you have to read this, sooooo freaking awesome). Then this storm started." he said looking up at the sky. "Oh! I heard that came out last week. I'm on my way to get it too! Along to see if Aku no Meshitsukai(Servant of Evil-Vocaloid manga you have to read too!) had any new chapters out!" you said excitedly. "I heard that that manga was discontinued for a whire..." he trailed off. Sucking your teeth you said, "It was left off at a major cliff hanger! I've heard the song but it's still an amazing story!" you said crossing your arms. Japan looked at you. "Oh, sorry for acting that way." you apologized. "It's fine. I find your ranting...cute..." he said softly. Blushing you whispered "thank you". The man checked his watch. "Um..." "Hm?" you questioned. "I was going to ask a question but I don't know your name..." he said. You held out a hand. "(Name). And you must be..."
"Kiku."
"Kiku...so what were you going to ask me?"
"What time does the bus normarry come?"
"Around 11:45." you answered. Checking your watch you saw that it was almost twelve. "Look like it's late then." you said looking at Kiku. "Yeah...say (name) after we get our manga would you rike to go to the park with me?" Kiku stuttered out, turning red in the process. Giggling, you said, "Yes."

        Ending the memory, you realized your were crying. Kiku was singing out the fateful day that began your happiest relationship.
So may we always walk 
On the same path, hand in hand
Even on days filled with tears
And on sunny days

I always want to watch
The same future together with you
Let's look at the same stars 
At the same spot
I wonder if I am present
In the same future you imagine for yourself?
I want to look up to
The same sky with the same feelings

        Smiling at the song he sang, you locked eyes with Kiku and he smiled too. Ending the song you heard him say, "I rove you (name). I arways have and arways wirr. Prease marry me." he said into the microphone. "Say yes!!!!!!" shouted Alfred. Not breaking the eye contact with Kiku, you swatted your hand at Alfred and shouted, "Yes!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If-by Kana Nishino is an amazing song and I suggest that you go listen to it! And sorry if I messed up Japan's personality...

OH! One more thing, I'm gonna put a 2 part story on my OC's male version and on quotev I put a story based off the male version, which you will see in the next chapter! So enjoy~