"Do you have any toys?" Andres asks her when he can't find what he was looking for. Scarlett giggles and shakes her head.

"Not anymore..." she shrugs her shoulders. "But I have some pictures of me at your age... wanna see?" She asks Andres and he quickly nods his head. She takes a couple of frames from a shelf and then hands them over to Andres. "I was four here." She points at the first picture. "And six here." She then proceeds to point to the other one. Andres looks at it carefully and then his lips curve into a smile.

"You were so pretty!" He tells her, handing her back the frames. "But you're prettier now." He adds, making laugh both me and Scarlett.

"Thank you!" Scarlett then says.

"Do you wanna see if Poe has any old toys in his room?" Andres' eyes light up with excitement again, before he nods his head and takes her hand. They walk together, followed by me, to Poe's room. Andres moves his eyes around the various shelves and they immediately light up when he notices a shelf with some old Star Wars action figures.

"Can I have those?" He immediately asks, pointing at the shelf. Scarlett looks up too, to see what he's talking about and before she can hand them to him, I stop her.

"No, Andres! Those are not yours and you have thousands of them back home." He immediately pouts at my words and shakes his head.

"No, dad! My Anakin is different from that." He complains, shaking his head, already on the verge of crying.

"It's alright, it's not like Poe still plays with them anymore..." Scarlett shrugs her shoulders, before taking the action figure from the shelf and handing it to Andres, whose lips immediately curve into a smile.

"Scar, men keep those for collection... I kept mine until Andres stole all of them too." I sigh at her and she just rolls her eyes.

"You men are such big babies!" She sighs and I just chuckle. She's not that wrong, after all.

Once lunch is ready we all sit down and I force Andres to put down his toy, at least while we eat. When Scarlett starts telling her mother, with so much excitement, how the rent of that apartment has decreased and how happy she is that she'll be able to pay it on her own I have to keep my mouth shut, so I just fill it up with food.

"Harry's gonna take the day off on Tuesday and he'll help me moving in." Scarlett tells her.

"I still have to tell your father." I remind her. I still need his permission, before I can take the whole day off.

"Well, I'm gonna force him to say yes." Scarlett tells me, quite seriously, and I just chuckle.

"So you two are back together?" At Annalise's words, I almost choke on the chicken in my mouth and I start coughing. I see Scarlett giving her a warning with her eyes and she immediately understands the problem. I look up at Andres, who's just moving his stare between the three of us with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Together how?" He then asks.

"Together as in back to being friends." Scarlett quickly says. "We used to be very good friends, then I left for Paris and we haven't seen each other in 4 years. Now we're friend again." She explains to him and then smiles. Andres seems to buy her story. I'll eventually tell him what's going on, but maybe next week. I've never been with anyone, that he knows of, since he's born and I'm not sure either how he would take it. When Cielo and Spencer first started dating, he used to be quite jealous of his mother. Sometimes, he still asks us why we're not together if the parents of his friends are. He probably still doesn't understand why his family is so different from the others'. He likes Spencer now, but he still asks Cielo questions of this kind, once in a while.