Bucky hurtled Sam against the iron containment cell, knocking the Falcon out cold, and then he went over to Steve. Mercilessly going against him, and cruelly fighting dirty. 

And, soon Steve was busted through an elevator shaft. The steel doors bending like mere taffy. 

I listened as Steve was tossed down the many stories, and grimaced, but when I turned around I noticed that the Psychiatrist had fled. 

"Sam!" I shouted, and he slowly regained consciousness. "Go after that Psychiatrist." 

With that, Falcon did, and I ran over to the elevator. The shaft below pitch black, but I could hear Steve's grunts as he tried to walk off the fall. 

"Are you okay?" I hollered down, and already I could hear more of Bucky's rampage as he made his way throughout the facility. 

"Yeah, I'm fine! Becky, stay away from Bucky, okay? Hide somewhere safe!" 

"What are the chances of me actually listening to you, Steve?" I barbed. 

"Not good." 

"Exactly." 

And, off I went. But, when I got closer to the action I saw just how powerless everyone was against the Winter Soldier. 

The guards crumbled like paper, T'Challa was overcome, and Tony, without his Iron Man suit had been thrown into a nearby table, the wood splitting from the impact. 

It hurt to see Bucky like that again, so consumed, but I knew I wasn't helping him by not fighting. 

So, I ran up to Bucky, and wrapped my legs around his head, flipping him over down onto the tiled floor. 

I rammed my arm against his throat, not having the heart to strangle him, and I straddled him down as best I could. 

His metal arm pinned down, and for a second he looked up at me, and in that second I knew that the eyes staring at me were not my husbands. 

Forcefully, Bucky threw me off of him, and tossed me into a close by window. 

The glass shattering from the collision, and I felt shards pierce into my skin making me wince. 

In mass swarms everyone was evacuating, their shrill panic stricken screams reverberating off every wall. All of them fleeing for their lives, and as I lay within the puddle of broken glass, my blood staining my leather jacket, I just watched in torment as Bucky continued on his rampage. 

I told my body to move, and struggled to stand back up, knowing I couldn't be done yet. 

Then, I started running, following close behind Bucky as he went up to the rooftop. 

And, past the door leading out onto the landing deck I saw as Bucky headed towards the lone helicopter that sat. 

He ripped the cables off, un-tethering the chopper, and as he jumped inside I saw Steve barrel his way over. 

Out of breath, and covered in dirt from climbing out of the elevator shaft the Captain catapulted himself up into the air. 

Before it was too late he had gripped onto the landing skid just as Bucky was about to take off

The gusts of wind whipped harshly from the propellers, and beneath the sunlight Steve was forcing the helicopter back down. He was stronger than the engine which was being revved up to it's fullest. 

I could only watch beneath the light of day, and Steve with one hand on the skid, and the other on the edge of the deck was strenuously pulling the copter back down. 

Though Bucky, knowing he wasn't going to get free, abruptly swerved towards Steve instead, purposely crashing the chopper against the helipad. 

It swung out of control, the aircraft skidding along the asphalt. It's whirring rotor blades like knives, and Steve had to duck each swing in order to not get decapitated. 

Pieces of the copter flung everywhere, and it's tail broke off. 

Steve had fallen down onto his knees, and just as he was about to stand back up a metal arm busted through the pilots window. 

Bucky's metal hand vice gripping around Steve's neck, and I could hear him choking violently. 

But, before I could rush over the helicopter, along with Bucky, and Steve, plummeted off the landing deck. 

I darted to the edge, and watched in horror as they nose-dived into the vast river below. Sinking to the bottom.