Life in the eyes of a Slut

Hey this is my first story ever on Wattpad and I decided that I would post a story in 2 different types of sluts point of veiw. Most of the stories out there are about kind sweet girls convincing players to leave the game, but this story is going to be different. ( I PROMISE!)

*********************************

Life in The Eyes of a Slut

* * * *

' This is finally it', I thought to myself. ' I'm graduating from Cartiver Jr. High!'

Yes, today is graduation day and I, for one, could not be an happier. This place is a hell hole in my mind. I used to be teased for my looks, my good grades, what I said, who I hung out with... The list goes on and on, except for this year. I finally made friends that didn't just use me for homework help.

In my mind Lexi and Jessica were saints. They always gave me advice on how to put on makeup, how I should do my hair, or what clothes to wear. And the only reason I believed them on how I should look, dress and act was because they had every boy wrapped around their finger and they looked perfect ALL the time.

"Honey come down!", my mom yelled.

"Coming!!" I called back. I peeked my head out of the doorway just to see my older sister walking out of her room. I quickly hid in my room because my sister is the biggest nerd in the world and this year we've been avioding each other. I have no idea where this sudden coldness came from, but I have I feeling it has to do with my new friends.

After waiting and making sure the coast was clear I sprinted downstairs (which is kind of hard when your wearing 2 inch heels and a graduation gown). When I reached the last step my mom engulfed me in a hug.

"Moooooomm! Can you please get off of me!" I was being overly dramatic today but I was graduating from Cartiver Jr. High the place where dreams don't come true.

"Sorry but your going to High School!!! My baby is growing up!!" she seemed sad and happy about this.

Just then my dad walked in. I was a little nervous because I put on makeup and he said that his little girl should never wear makeup (or at least not around him!). My dad opened his mouth to say something but then my mom interupted him (thank goodness!) " Steven don't you think Torah looks beautiful today?"

I had to admit the heels did wonders for my legs and my red/brown hair was curled giving me a more mature look. Plus the dress under my graduation gown fit my undergrown curves perfectly (I'm not fully developed yet but I do have the preteen curves you get). The light makeup I was wearing highlighted my high cheek bones and my half green half brown with flecks of grey blue at the bottom eyes. I was proud about my looks especially since my grades dropped this year when I was learning how to dress, act, and put on makeup. I guess that's another reason my sister started to dislike me more. I had looks and popularity while she had grades and the AV club.

'Wow a little harsh don't you think?' my inner voice said.

'What I'm just being honest, I mean who would want to be not pretty but smart?' I sneered back. I was getting really internally angry over NOTHING!!

'Well a lot of successful people out in the world cared about grades and then looks. Not the other way around you slut!' my inner voice yelled. Then it dawned on me... did I really just call myself a slut?? A good for nothing horny slut?? A mother F-ing slut??

That did not just happen! I am not a slut! I mean the only people that talk like that about someone are the nerds and emos! Plus they always say that around Jessica and Lexi out of jelaousy, it's never once been said about me... right?

Of course it wouldn't! I mean who would call a girl named Torah a slut?

'You just did' said my inner voice. It was right. The best friends in my whole life are sluts and they are turning me into one. But then a realization hit me, If I don't hang around them who would I talk to? But if I keep hanging around them would I be considered and turned a slut too?

*********************************

Lol these are such dramatic questions! Well I don't think I'll be posting a lot because I just started school but once I get used to the routine I'll post more frequently and stuff.