2. Ria Lost Her Temper

Rohan was on his bed thinking about Ria.
"Ria-Ria-Ria , she has something. Something, which is different or strange in her. But why I am thinking about her I don't even know her.
I should sleep now it's too late."

In next few weeks Rohan got to see her for a dozen of time and every time he received that same strange feeling which not even he was able to make out what type of feeling it was.

He wanted to talk to her and know her as he wanted to know why she seems to be so different. But there seems no chances of their friendship as they both were in different sections and whenever he asked anyone about her each one of them would reply "she is boring ,no one likes her."

One month had flown away and after looking at his performance in class tests and assignments Rohan made out that computer science is not his cup of tea and decided to switch to physical education.

But to his surprise , In their school all three sections science , commerce and humanities used to have their physical education class at the same time .
"So now I can have that nice strange feeling for a whole long period." Said Rohan to himself.

One day during their physical education period everyone was in the ground, playing different sports of their interests.
Some girls were sitting in corner playing truth and dare and Ria was sitting beside them reading something
and Rohan was sitting on the other corner of the ground opposite to them.
Those girls fed up playing the game and stopped it. Then one of the girl pointing towards Ria requested their leader Lara to make fun of her.
Lara getting interested into it turned toward Ria and asked her if she would like to join them.
" No, thanks " replied Ria as she always used to do whenever someone asks for her company.
"Oh! Sorry, why will you play this game."
"Why I would not?" Inquired Ria raising her right eyebrow.
" Oh I am sorry it was my mistake to ask a coward to play a game which require guts."replied Lara and girls around her started laughing and giggling.
Ria lost her temper , her deep brown eyes turned red.
" Who the hell are you to call me a coward. I am braver than anyone of you sitting here. "
"So can you prove what you are saying."
"Yes I can do anything to prove how brave I am."
Then suddenly Lara's eyes fell on Rohan.
"Can you propose to that boy from science section."
"Yes I can do it."shouted back Ria."

Bell for the dismissal rang.

"Okay, so you will propose to that boy tomorrow."
" I know, I know what I have to do."
" Wait honey thats not it. If he replies you with a yes you will have to carry on the relationship for atleast a month."
" Okay, bye and shut up now you little coward."shouted back Ria.