What are the plans?

"Misuzu!!" I heard Sora yell while banging on my front door and ringing the doorbell at the same time. I got up from the couch where I had been watching TV with Gaara and went to stop her from breaking my doorbell...or the door itself.

        "I'm coming!" I yelled as I opened the door to let her in. Sora rushed inside and went strait into my kitchen.

        I follewed her in just to see her opening my kitchen cabinets looking for the secret Pocky that I always hid. Since she knew where they were I always moved them to a different spot.

        She can clean out those boxes in mere seconds. And it took a lot of time to ask for more than two-hundred from the store clerk.

        "Sora~. Whacha lookin' for~." I sang as I walked up to her while she started taking everything out of my cabinets to look for them.

        "Where did you put the Pocky this time." She whines as I shook her head.

        "I can't tell you. It's hard to move them to a new place since you come here almost everyday of the week." I took a soda from the fridge and handed it to her.

        She reluctantly took it and took a small sip. "It tingles my throat!" she yelled out while running around in circles.

        "O-kay. No more soda for you missie." I took it from her and shoved it back in the fridge. What is a good substitution for Pocky."

        "Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know!" Sora raised both arms in the air waving them around.

        "It cannot be Pocky. You know that right?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She pouted and turned away with a "Hmph!"

        I poured her a cup of coffee and practically tied her to a chair while I poured it down her throat. She gagged a couple of times before finishing the entire cup.

        "Oh. Thanks Misuzu." Sora untied herself, got up, and dusted herself off. "I'm going insane." She laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head,

        "Isn't that happening already?" I pushed her out into the living room and sat her down. "So. What are you here for today?"

        She seemed to think for a second, like she forgot. Then she snapped her finger after a couple of minutes. She stood up from the couch and raised both arms in the air yelling.

        "Lets go to the amusement park!!" I thought for a while. Gaara would not have been to an amusement oark before. Maybe it's good to go.

        "What do you think Gaara?" I asked him as he listened to our conversation quietly.

        "I don't know what an amusement park is." He knitted his brows thinking of what we might be talking about. I think he has one. Or two. I can't really see any. But I'm sure he has them!

        He's already confused with the city, transportation, smart laptop thingy, and all that. Maybe if i was in his shoes, I might of thought it would be weird as well.

        "Its a really fun place to go. I'll promise you'll enjoy it." He looked unsure for a second before nodding.

        "Alright then." He smiled while Sora and I high fived and danced around the house.

        When we were little, Sora and I always went to the biggest amusement park there is around here. Her parents took us there since we couldn't go there ourselves yet.

        When we got older, we were permitted to riding the subway. And we also went last year. So practically, we went every year together. Now it would be really fun to show Gaara around.

        Especially the roller coasters.