Greetings

He sat up on my bed as I pulled up a chair from my desk. I guess I'm kind of freked out since this guy fell from...my ceiling? That has to be just the craziest thing Kami has to offer me. Might as well tell him my name. Last or First. It's custom to tell guys your last name...oh well.

       "My name is Misuzu. And this is..." I gestured around me. "...my room" He stared at me slightly before sinking in my information.

        "My name is Gaara." He replied curtly. I didn't understand why he should be curt with me in any way possible. Well. I guess that's just who he is. "So I'm in your room?"

        "Yeah." He stood and walked over to my window looking out at the nighttime scenery. There's not much. Just a bunch of buildings squished together with all their lights on, making it a beautiful thing to look at.

        "What is this place?" He asked me in confusion as he turned to look at me, expectantly waiting for an answer. I guess its not weird that he doesn't know where he is. He fell through my ceiling in a glowing light for Kami's sake.

        "This is the city of Nagoya, in a country called Japan." I told him looking out the window as well. He just stared at me with a dumbstruck face. He still doesn't know what I'm talking about. He might have hit his head somewhere. "Soo. Where are you from?"

        "I am from Sunagakure." Sunagakure? What country is that in? I pulled my chair back to my desk where a laptop was sitting on. I typed in Yahoo! JAPAN. Then I typed in Sunagakure in the bar and clicked enter.

        When the page came up, I scrolled down reading every site they had. It kinds looked like this.

        Sunagakure-Narutopedia, the Naruto Encyclopedia Wiki

         "Naruto?" I heard Gaara say from behind me. He stared at the screen reading it with me. Next was...

        Ninja World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

        This one might help so I double clicked on it. It sent me to a page. (I don't own this part of information. I took it off the site. So it's not mine. :D)

((Land of Wind

See also: Sand Siblings

        The Land of Wind (風の国, Kaze no Kuni?), one of the Five Great Shinobi Nations, is a large desert country whose cities are found near water sources. While much of the country is inhospitable, the population is large and prosperous due to frequent trade with the Land of Fire.

        Its resident ninja village is Sunagakure (砂隠れの里, Sunagakure no Sato?, lit. "Village Hidden Among Sand" or "Village Hidden in the Sand"), also known as Suna, which is ruled by the Kazekage and possesses the Shukaku, the One-Tail.

        Before the start of the series, the Land of Wind's feudal lord began to reduce Sunagakure's budget, and send mission requests to Konoha instead of Sunagakure. This led the Fourth Kazekage to forge an alliance with the village of Otogakure to wipe out Konoha during the Chunin Exams.

         However, the attack fails with Sunagakure becoming allies with Konoha upon learning that Orochimaru, the leader of Otogakure, murdered the Fourth Kazekage before the attack began.

        In Part II of the series, Gaara, the son of the Fourth Kazekage and the One-Tail's Jinchuriki, succeeds his father as the Fifth Kazekage prior to losing Shukaku to the Akatsuki.