Gaara. School. And More Pocky~!!!

"Time to wake up!!" I yelled up the stairs from the kitchen. I set the table while I heard the shower running, indicating he was getting ready for the day's events. Which I warned him were going to be hectic.

        After I talked to him about my life here, he seemed to relax more and took in the fact that he had to go to school with me. Even if he didn't want to. He was a bit scared at first, since he didn't know anything about my world, but the magical laptop knew about his.

        If Sora was here, she would be a creepy stalker, trying her best to scare him or creep him out enough.

        When he came down the stairs dressed in casual clothes, I served breakfast on the table. He didn't wear the clothes he wore yesterday, the 'ninja outfit' as he called it. It was a weird style of clothing, but it fitted him well.

        He thanked me for the meal after we ate and I got up to wash the dishes. I woke up early so I didn't have to do a quick breakfast, also because I have a guest staying. I can't be rude to him.

         After I got that stuff out of the way, I grabbed my backpack off the couch and pulled out one for Gaara from the closet.

        The bag was already stuffed with school supplies. Everything a student needed from pencil to paper.

        There was also a binder filled with rulers and calculators. Who knew math would involve using calculators on the big test. Good to be prepared though.

        He followed me into the garage as I pressed the garage opener. He stared wide eyed at my car and started analyzing it. I don't know how he does it, he just does.

        "What is this thing?" He asked while poking it with his finger, like it might come alive or something.

        "That is my car. A very good way of transportation. Along with the subway system."

        "What's a subway?" I face palmed for a second and thought of a good way to say it. Lets see. Gaara simply stared at me in my thinking state.

        "Its a train is underground. A train carries people to places where they want to go. There are a lot of channels and tunnels under our feet that the trains go through in a spil second. It's because they're really fast." He nodded as in understanding. Thats good, cause I'm really not good at explaining things. It seems just too much complicated.

        I looked at my watch to see that its already time to go. I ushered Gaara into the car and drove to school parking in the usual spot.

        Funny how if you park in someone else's spot, you get a ticket. But I made sure I parked in my spot, cause I paid twenty bucks for it.

        They can confiscate the parking spot as well. Boo.

        I walked through the front door with Gaara following behind me. We went into the office and waited for my counselor.

        After she called us in I gave her the story that Gaara was home-schooled and had wanted to join our school.

        She bought it and added Gaara into the computer. I cheered on the inside but stayed calm on the outside. Had to keep up with my lie.

        "Alright Gaara. Here is your schedule." She handed it to him and smiled kindly. "Welcome to our school. And enjoy yourself in the tenth grade."

        We said goodbye and walked out into the hallway. He handed me his schedule and I looked over it briefly.

        "You have the same classes as me." He smiled slightly as I handed it back to him and led to to first period.

        (Just so you know what the classes they have I'll list them on here.)

First Period:        Career Academy

Second Period:        AP Biology

20 Minute Break

Third Period:        AP Government

Lunch:        Yay!!

Fourth Period:        3D Sculpture

15 Minute Break

Fifth Period:        AP Analytic Geometry

Sixth Period:        Gym

10 Minute Break

Seventh Period: 10th Grade Literature

        As we headed to the bus ramp I saw Sora running to us with three sticks of Pocky in her mouth while flailing her arms around like the crazy person she is.

        "Morning Misuzu. Who's the guy?!" She asked stopping in front of us. Some people may of thought she was high on crack or something. "He looks kinds familiar!" She added excitedly.

        Its just that evil delicious box in her hands that's usually the problem. But it usually takes a box of coffee flavored Pocky to bring her sanity back.

        I gestured Gaara to step up and he stood beside me while I introduced them.

        "Sora this is Gaara. Gaara this is Sora." I stepped back when I saw Sora's eyes sparkle.

        "OMG!!! Is it really you Gaara of the Sand??!! This is awesome! How did you get here anyways?" She bounced up and down.

        Gaara's face showed complete shock, just like mine. How does she know him? She never met him before.

        "How do you know me?" Gaara voiced out the question in my head.

        "Everyone knows you Gaara. Well, not everyone but you know what I mean. People who watch the anime." She told us in a 'matter of fact' tone.

        "Naruto?" I asked her recalling reading it after Gaara went to bed.

        "Yea that one!!" She jumped on Gaara and practically squeezed the life out of him. I'll bet you this is the part where she thought 'YOLO right?!' and hug him, even though he might of killed her for doing such a thing.

        "Let's go!" I pulled on their arms as we heard the whistle blowing, indicating that the bus will take off shortly. We climbed on and sat in a seat all together breathing heavily.

        As soon as we reached the Career Academy. Sora and I were surrounded by a bunch of students, getting handed a bunch of Pocky. Different flavors piled into our arms as we passed through various groups towards the classroom.

        Many girls surrounded Gaara with hearts in their eyes while giving some of the Pocky they were holding to him. He seemed shocked at first, but shook it off while he followed us.

        When we walked into the classroom, everyone was in their respective seats looking pleased. Sora and I looked at our table to see a tower of Pocky. Sora screamed while she flung herself at them and started eating.

        Gaara sat at our table since there was only me and Sora. Plus there was one open seat. We turned to face the teacher as she started her lesson.

        Time for the best class of the day to start. The Culinary Arts Class....

        Time to get cookin'!!