The Meeting

I said goodbye to Sora as school was dismissed for the day. She takes the subway home with a free pass. I've asked to drive her home, but she was scared for me. I knew her brother would hurt me. She did too.

I sighed as I drove into my driveway. Its been a long day and all I felt that I wanted to do was to take a quick shower then sleep.

That's exactly what I did. As I climbed into bed I thought about the day. It mostly went by as boys giving us Pocky to win our love. Then we ate all the Pocky at lunch. School went by quicker after that.

I was drifting off to sleep, but before I could sink into the sweet bliss a blinding light forced my eyes open.

I saw my ceiling glowing blue. Before I could comprehend what was happening, a person fell out of the light and landed on my bed right next to me.

I jumped out of my bed and stared at the person while the glowing light on the ceiling faded until it was completely gone.

He seemed to be near the same age as me, maybe a year older. He had red hair and his face seemed peaceful at the moment. Wait...I hope he isn't dead. I shook his shoulders lightly. It took a second before his eyes opened and I saw a pair of teal eyes staring right into my own blue ones.

I guess I should ask him who he is, but before I could he beat me to it.

"Who are you?"