Chapter Ten-You are the problem!

Depuis le début

''Alrigth."-he said and wanted to leave,but we heard a really creepy loud and we both got closer to the classroom.As i said our school's student council probably had something to do with Ms.Rae our art teacher.

"What are you doing?''-i asked as i saw Brandon taking out his phone and placing it on the small window on the door."Are you crazy they'll cath us!"

"No,we caught them.''-he smirked and i just played along with it.They laughed and touched eachother and i got a little bit sick.I wonder what if they had children,they'd be so ugly.They'll have Ms.Rae's big brown birth mark and Mr.Anderson's nose.I disgusted myself with it and i got down so they won't see me if i get scared of the picture that will flash in my mind.

"Do you ever think that Ms.Rae is an old woman with ninety cats who was always yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off her lawn? Because I do.”-i said and Brandon just looked down upon me and made me feel dumb.

"Can you shut up.''-he said and continued filming them,but when i tried to take a look my bag knocked on the door and they turned and came towards the door,but we didn't waste anytime, we both run as fast as we could down the hall and Brandon locked the door as we got in to the janitor's closet."Are you stupid? You almost got us caught!''-he yelled at me.

''Well sorry,but i had no intention of that to happen!''-i yelled back and somehow i didn't say any mean words.I sounded like a geek and worse i sounded nice.

"You always get us in trouble."-he said as he looked out the window in the door to check if any of them are near.

"It's..It's..''-i couldn't say a word.I was afraid i might sound nice and then he'll just assume i ran out of words because i'm near him and this drama will go on.

''What's wrong cupcake,cat got your tongue?"-he smirked and i  taught he will come near me and glow,but he opened the door and we got out."It's clear.They didn't followed us.''-he said and turned around.For the first time i had nothing to say,i was speechless and i just admired his beautiful eyes.Did you know they glow when the sun shines towards them? I never knew that,or that his hair isn't just that creamy color he has some highlights to it and his mouth formed the most perfect smile on earth.He smirked and i snapped out of it."So..The cafe at 6pm?"-he said and walked downstairs.

That was weird,he didn't make fun of me.He just walked away and left me mindless and speechless.My mind was over occupied to calculate all of the things that happen in the past few minutes and my tongue was numb.

****

I got downstairs and i sat next to Emily.I didn't touch my tray or heard what was she was talking to me because i was numb, i lost everything.In this battle i always won, he came and screw me and not just that he made me have nightmares and also have regrets of ever kissing him.I grabbed my bottle of water i poured a little bit in my hand and i washed my mouth.

"You know what!"-i yelled,but only  so Emily can hear me."I'm done.It;s over.I don't care this is just a silly game of his and i won't play it.He is a psychopath and i don't want to see him ever again."-i said and i stood up.I ran in the bathroom and Emily followed me and she locked the door.

"What's wrong? What happened?"-she asked as i spit out water from my mouth and took a gum.

"This was a mistake.He made me concentrate on him and because of it i lost half of my life.Everything,my family,my Friends and my reputation i hate this stupid school,but i don't give a fuck if i lost it all.I just don't want to be wasted all because of hi...him..''-i said and i slowly remembered the dream or the reality i had last night."Wait a second...He said that he lost everything because i...i took everything so he must be doing something to take everything from me"-i said and Emily was creeped out by me.