Chapter Ten-You are the problem!

I woke up in a bush! But...How could that be? I was slipping slowly away as he laughed above my head.I was dying.

I got up and i looked around.I was in front of my house and i didn't even know if it was a dream or not.I had no idea what was i doing outside and was i still asleep? I slapped myself and it felt pretty much like reality,but i wasn't very sure untill i embarassed myself.

"Oh my go! What are you doing Tia?"-said Emily and i turned around."Why are you in your piyamas in front of your house?"

"I...I don't know."-i said and i wanted to open the door,but then Sarah stopped by with her car and it got bad,very very bad.

"Tia Queen.What are you wearing?!"-she laughed as hard as she could and took a picture from her stupid convertible car.

"What the hell are you doing here?"-i yelled and she smiled.

"Nothing...I'm just passing so i can get to school.Thank god i caught you."-she said and shook her phone.

"Delete it Sanders!"-i yelled and came closer to her car,but she got scared and started the car.

'I don't think so!'-she said and drove away with full speed.

"Oh...She is going to wish she delete it!'-i spoke mysteriously and evil,but it was just so correct because she was going to regret everything she ever did.

"Are you having one of those crazy ideas again?"-said Emily."They are weird.I just need to know what you have on your mind...Salad in her face? Milkshake hair?'-she kept on asking.

''Even better!But how come all you said was food?'-i said as we walked inside and i got ready for school.

*****

"So...Let me get this straight? He stole your tires and then he pushed you down a big cliff?''-Emily made a recap of all the things i told her while i parked in the school parking.

"Yes,Emily yes!But he didn't pushed me...I'm pretty much alive,am i?''-i said and we got out.We walked towards the school and from behind me i saw Brandon laughing as Sarah showed them her phone and yes it was definitley my picture."I just want to squeez her like a bug."-i sighted as we walked in and i got to my class.

"Can you beleieve she was sleeping infront of her house?"-one girl whispered.

"Yeah.In her cupcake piyamas.''-they laughed and i sat down, i saw Brandon and he touched my stool and i glimced at him.

"Don't you even dare!'-i whispered to him and he smirked.

"Don't worry cupckae!'-he laughed and made me wonder even more.If i asked him about last night he will make me regret it and first i'll ask Sophia i bet she will know.

My haterate raged on as i squeezed my pen and i try not to yell at him,because this time i won't just go to the principle's office,but i'll have to go to the studens council and disguss my issues with him and believe me he doesn't even care if i do that or not.He'll just lock me in his room as we are having a conversation and he'll go screw the art teacher. Brandon had a plan and he got in my mind,he is now like a big, giant problem to me.

''Class's over!''-yelled Brandon in my ear as the bell rang and i snap out of my comma.

"You don't have to yell.''-i said and i stood up,walking behind him and we left the classroom.

''When are we doing our project?''-he asked as i opened my locker and he leaned on the lockers.

''I thought you weren't interested.''-i said and trew my books in the locker and he still stared at me waiting for an answer."I don't know,today. That caffe around the corner,we can do it there?''-i asked and slowly all of the kids head to lunch.

Rules of AttractionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara