Big Time Hangout Part 17

Începe de la început

I sit there in his arms sobbing and trying to gather my thoughts. I finally get the tears to slow enough that I can breathe normally again and climb off his lap and onto the pier next to him. 
I look up at him, "James you have to promise not to freak out."
He smiles at me, "Why would I freak out?"
I give him a look, "Just promise me."
He takes my hand in his, "I promise. What happened?"
I take a deep breath, "Well I told Logan I couldn't be with him because of his jealousy."
James nods his head, "Right."
I continue, "I guess he lied to you guys about going to Texas to come to see me."
James is still sitting calmly, "Go on."
"I was asleep when he got there. He got into bed with me and we had sex."
I wait for his reaction. He very calmly says, "Well your grown. You can do whatever you want but why did you have sex with him if you already told him you didn't want to be with him?"
I take a couple of very deep breaths, "That's just it James. I didn't know we were having sex."
I can see the confusion on his face and he chuckles slightly, "You didn't know you were having sex with him?"
I start to cry again and he immediately starts to wipe the tears, "Hey now. Lets not start that again. Just take your time."
The tears still flowing I say, "James I thought I was dreaming. It wasn't until I woke up this morning that I realized it was real."
He immediately lets go of my hands and jumps to his feet, throwing his hands in his hair, "He raped you?" he screams.
I jump up, "No James he didn't rape me. I never told him no." I hang my head and the tears are flowing like rain drops, "I just don't know what to do. I don't even remember anything other than it was wonderful."
He grabs his phone and before I can stop him or even ask who he is calling I hear him say into the speaker, "Logan you need to meet me RIGHT now and come alone!"
I start to freak out, "James why did you do that? I don't want to talk to him right now. I just can't!" I scream at him and take off walking.
He comes yelling after me, "(yn) come back here. (yn) wait." When he realizes I'm not stopping he catches up and grabs my arm spinning me to face him, "(yn) this needs to be settled and now. You can't just let this go and hope it works itself out. You made it quite clear to us that you weren't having sex with any of us until you made your decision so this is a game changer. If you want a chance at all with Kendall or Carlos you owe it to them to settle this right now."
I'm so angry and hurt all at the same time. 'How could James do this to me? What was he thinking? I asked him for help not to make the situation worse.' I think.
He pulls me into a tight hug and I pound my fists into his chest, "Let me go! I hate you! You don't care about me at all!" I shout at him.
He doesn't move but tightens his grip on me and quietly says, "I do care about you. I love you and you know that. You know this is for the best. I will be right here by your side the whole time. I promise I won't let anything happen to you."
I want to believe him. I want to let the things he says make me feel better but with each passing minute I'm feeling more and more hopeless and alone.
We hear a car pull up and both turn to see Logan getting out. James is distracted and I see my chance to break free from his grip. I run to the end of the pier and my first thought is to jump but I can't bring myself to do it so I just slump down on the hard wood with my head in my hands sobbing uncontrollably.

I look up just in time to see Logan approaching James. The tears are still flowing but I have to try to see what's going on. I see James point at me and Logan head my way. 'Just great. I don't want to talk to him.' I think to myself.
James is running after Logan trying to get him to stop. They stop short of me but their voices were loud enough for me to hear. James says, "She doesn't want to talk to you."
Logan asks, "Then why in the hell did you call me?"
James gets angry, "Are you serious right now? I called you because I want to know what the hell you were thinking?"
Logan chuckles, "What I was thinking?" He puts his hand on James' shoulder and James knocks it off and tries to calm himself as he says, "Bro its not a good idea to touch me right now. I think your hands have been in places they didn't need to be more than enough the last twelve hours."
Logan looks puzzled, "What is that supposed to mean?"
James shoves him slightly, "You practically raped her!" he points at me.
Its Logan's turn to get angry, "I did no such thing!" He shouts, "It was the most magical night and I won't have you sit here and make it out to be something nasty and illegal on top of that. Are you out of your mind?"
James laughs angrily, "Am I out of MY mind? I'm not the one going around having sex with people while they sleep!"
Logan looks taken aback, "What are you talking about? She wasn't...We..." He starts toward me hollering at me, "Are you serious right now? What kind of bull are you telling him?" 
I jump to my feet and start to respond when James gets between us pushing Logan away from me, "Don't take another step bro. I love you but I promise you I will lay you out right now if you don't back off."
Logan tries to go through him screaming at me, "You are crazy if you think I did anything you didn't want me to!"
James is steady pushing him away from me and Logan tries to go around him. James grabs him and pushes him back trying to control his anger James says, "Bro I really don't want to have to do this but you keep on and I promise you I won't hesitate." He hangs his head slightly so that Logan can't see the anger in his eyes.
I run over and pull James off Logan, getting between them. All of the hopelessness and feelings of regret I have come out in anger, "I was asleep Logan! I thought it was all a dream! How could you ever think I would have done it otherwise?"
Logan throws his hands in the air, "Oh I don't know. Maybe the fact that I thought I had another chance with you. What do you mean you were asleep. You were talking to me just like your talking to me right now. You don't have to make up some story about why it happened to spare anyone's feelings. We are all big boys here."
The tears of anger start to fall, "Its not a story Logan! Its the truth!" Its my turn to laugh angrily, "If you want me that bad do you really think its a good idea to call me a liar on top of everything else? Hell I don't even know if you used protection or why you left without saying a word to me!"
Logan starts to laugh hysterically, "I'm sorry. You got me! You can bring out the cameras now."
James and I look at him, "What in the hell are you talking about Logan?" I ask.
Still laughing Logan replies, "I HAVE to be on a hidden camera show or something because there is no way your serious about this."
James comes from behind me, "Does it look like we are laughing? Does it look like any of this is a joke?"
He stops laughing and I can see his eyes starting to tear up. He heads towards me running into James who is stopping him, "(yn)", He starts, "I really had no idea. I really thought..." his voice trails off as I see him trying not to cry in front of me. 
Still angry I yell at him, "You thought what? That I would wake up the next morning and think 'Oh wow Logan is awesome!' None of this changes the jealousy problem you seem to have."
He pushes past James to come to me but James grabs him, punching him and he falls into the water.

I throw my hands over my mouth, "Oh my god James what did you do?"
James leans down quickly reaching for Logan, "Bro I'm sorry but I warned you. Why couldn't you just listen?"
Logan looks up at James with a busted lip, treading water, "Bro what the hell?!? Seriously?"
James is on his knees reaching to help Logan out of the water, "I really am sorry but I tried to tell you. I think you have done enough to her and I'm not going to let you anywhere near her!" James shouts still holding his hand out.
Logan's whole demeanor seems to change in an instant and he starts over toward James, "Your right bro." he says chuckling, "I had that one coming." and grabs James' hand. Before James could help him out of the water Logan makes a swift yank and pulls James in with him.
I'm standing there not believing my eyes and yell at Logan, "I really don't think this is any time for playing!" I shout.
Logan pays me no attention and looks at James who is now treading water and shouts, "Now it looks like we are on level ground. Whip my ass now tough guy!"
James starts for the shore and Logan is hollering after him, "Come back here. You wanted me and now you have me. Lets finish this."
James turns back to him, "Its done. Just stay away from her!"
Logan hollers, "Oh its far from done!"
James stops swimming toward the shore and turns back toward Logan, "You really want to do this? Right here? Right now?" he asks.
Logan yells, "Well yeah. At least in here we are equals. You may be able to out power me on land but in here we are on common ground."
I'm watching this all and just shaking my head. Finally I have had enough and walk to the edge of the pier, "STOP IT NOW BOTH OF YOU! GROW THE HELL UP!"
They swim toward the pier and hang on to the side of it right next to me and I sit down, "You two are something else." I turn to Logan, "You with your jealousy." and I turn to James, "And you thinking your my protector..."
James interrupts, "You called ME asking for help. All I'm trying to do is what you asked."
Logan adds, "And I swear to you I'm not a jealous person. I just wish I knew what it was about you that makes me this way."
I look at them both, "Do you think you have cooled off enough to get out and talk about this like adults now?"
James gets close to Logan and sticks his hand out, "I'm so sorry bro. I don't know what came over me. It was Ariana all over again."
Logan hesitates but takes James' hand, "No I'm sorry. I keep forgetting about that. I should be a better friend to you."
James laughs slightly, "Yeah you really should but I shouldn't go around knocking people out either."
Logan laughs, "Yeah you do have a short fuse when it comes to women."
I'm standing on the pier not sure exactly what they are talking about but ask, "Okay now that you two are lovers again can we get out of the water?" I smile slightly.
James lifts himself onto the pier and helps Logan out of the water. I look at James, "Why were you swimming for the shore if you could have gotten out right here?" I ask.
He smiles at me, "I wasn't sure if he would try to pull me back in." he laughs putting his arm around Logan. 
Logan jokes back, "I just might have. Wasn't going to let you get the best of me again. Especially not in front of her."
I look at James, "Who is Ariana?" I ask.
I can see the look on his face turn to sorrow, "Lets not talk about that right now. Lets see if we can settle this thing between you and Logan first." He kisses me on the cheek, "I promise I will tell you though." 
James and Logan are shivering from the wind coming in off the water and I ask, "Should we go somewhere for you guys to dry off?"
They both laugh but its Logan that says, "No we aren't going anywhere until we talk."
We sit on the edge of the pier with me between them and Logan starts, "I really, honestly had no idea. When I came into your room and laid down next to you, you rolled over and put your arms around me and told me that you had been waiting for me." He pauses, "I thought it was odd but I was happy that you were waiting on me." He stops, "Wait, what all do you remember?"