Big Time Hangout Part 20

Its been nine months and sixteen days since I have seen or spoken to the guys, not that I'm counting or anything. I made Katie swear if she talked to them not to say a word about me and as far as I know she has kept her word.
After all of the stress between them I just couldn't hang around and be a party to it anymore. I needed time to clear my head and breathe again, feel like myself again. I went up to my parents cabin in the Colorado Rockies and I cut myself off from the outside world. 
I decide its time I reconnected so I grab my cell phone out of the drawer I had placed it in when I got there and sat down on the couch staring out the window at the gorgeous snowfall from the night before.
My mind is racing and I can't decide who to call first. I dial the number and Katie answers, "Hey sis. How are you feeling?"
I laugh, "I'm fine. I need to know what you told the guys and I need you to be completely honest because its time for me to call them."
The line got silent, "I haven't heard very much out of Kendall and Logan and I only told James and Carlos what you told me to tell them."
I thank her and hang up, staring at my phone. The first call I make is going to be the hardest so I dial Logan's number. Some girl answers, "Hello?" she says.
I stutter at first being caught off guard, "Could I please speak to Logan Henderson?" I ask.
She giggles, "Sure but can I ask who is calling?"
I'm puzzled but reply, "(yn)"
I hear her tone change into a panicked one and she is hollering, "Logie bear, its (yn). She actually called."
My mind is going crazy, 'Logie bear? How does this girl know who I am? What does she mean I FINALLY called?'
Logan's voice interrupts my thoughts and I can tell he is out of breath, "Well (yn) how the hell are you? Have you talked to the others?"
I'm still not sure what's going on, "No Logan I haven't. We need to talk."
He chuckles, "Look your off the hook. I'm sorry about everything that happened but you don't have to be worried about me anymore."
I am taken aback, "I'm glad Logan, but we still need to talk."
I hear the girl in the background, "Just tell her." and then I hear her giggle.
He says, "Look (yn) the thing is..."
I cut him off, "No Logan, the thing is we need to talk."
He responds, "Well I will get you a ticket and you can fly out here."
I shake my head, "No Logan. I can't fly. You will have to come to me."
Again I hear the girl in the background, "Your not going without me."
And I add, "Alone. This is nobody else's business other than who we choose to share it with. If you want to share it with her when you get back then that's up to you."
Logan agrees and informs me he will handle things on his end and let me know when he has the details and hangs up.
I'm staring at the phone in my hand, 'I don't know who that little bitch was but she better step off.' I think and dig through my phone for Kendall's number.
I think I called Kendall and Logan first because they had been the main two trying to get my attention and then once I disappeared it was like I didn't even exist anymore. I have to admit it hurt my feelings a little but that didn't take much these days.
Kendall answers the phone out of breath, "Hello?" he says.
I slowly say, "Kendall are you okay?"
He laughs, "Yeah I'm just getting out of the shower. Who is this?"
'Who is this? Are you serious right now?' I think to myself and say into the receiver, "This is (yn)."
What he says next almost floors me, "Oh hey girl. How the hell you been? Look I'm not trying to be rude but me and the MRS were in the shower. What's up?"
'The Mrs? He got married and was being so nonchalant about it. WTF is his problem?'
The tears started to fall, "I was just checking in on you. Haven't talked to you in a while. You got married?"
He chuckles, "Not yet. Just practicing. We just got engaged yesterday."
I don't even want to say another word to him. For someone that loved me so much he really didn't waste any time moving on. "Kendall I will let you go. Have a great life with your wife." and hung up the phone.