Part 2

When I got home them mansion was spotless "Master, Jaehyeong is here" the maid informed me, I nodded "thanks, you may take the day off for now" I said to the maid and walked into my office.

Jaehyeong was standing in front of the book case "Jaehyeong" I said as I walked in and sat at the seat behind the desk. "Sammie" He replied and took a seat.

"What brings you here?" I asked and crossed my legs "my clan needs help" Jaehyeong said "what do you mean?" I questioned "we got attacked by the wolves"  he explained, his voice shaking with fear.

"How many are left?" I asked, Jaehyeong lowered his head "5" he said quietly, I sighed and put my head in my hands "I will help you, you and the rest of your clan can stay here" I said and looked at him.

"Thank you" Jaehyong said and stood up, I stood up and offered my hand, Jaehyong reached out and shook my hand before he bowed and walked out.

'The wolves, I'll have to have a talk with their alpha Suho' I thought and walked down stairs and into the kitchen.

I opened the freezer and took a bag of blood, I sank my teeth in to the bag and drained it dry,  my phone pinged with a text message, I pulled out my phone and looked down (X) it read, I unlocked my phone and read the message.

-Hi- She said, I felt the corners of my lips tug into a smile

-Hi_ I replied and put my phone on the corner smiling to myself.