Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Erikka's P.o.v.

My eyes fluttered open lightly, the sunlight shining through the curtains. I sighed, snuggling back into the covers. Leo's arms held me close, and- if I was being perfectly honest- I would have loved waking up like that every morning.

And then reality kicked in.

Shooting my eyes open, I moved to jump out of bed only to roll off and land on my butt because of being wrapped up in the comforter. "Ummph!" I exclaimed, flailing ungracefully on the ground. That's about the time that I realized the handcuffs had disappeared.

Wanting to cry from joy, I stood up and walked to the drawer that I had put my- and Anna's- clothes in the night before. With a glance at Leo to be sure he was sleeping, I changed into another Harry Potter shirt. It was a white tank with a black deathly Hallows sign on the front. However, as I was pulling on my shorts, my eyes shifted to Leo whose eyes were open slightly. "LEO!" I screeched, yanking up my shorts and zipping them.

Noticing he'd been caught, Leo sat up, blatantly staring at me. "You realize that we have to change into school uniforms when we get there, right?" He said, not bothering to hide his eyes slipping over me. If only it meant something.

Tucking my brown hair behind my ear, I jumped onto the bed, straddling him. "Next time, close your eyes and be a gentleman." I said seriously.

"Wow, Rikki." He whispered seductively. "When you said you'd do anything, last night, I didn't expect you to be the one initiating it." Only then did I notice the compromising situation we were in. His hands wrapped around my wrists, holding my hands down on either side of him. A blush flashed on my cheeks, making me squirm awkwardly. "Don't squirm, Rikki." Leo said his breathing labored and his voice raspy.

"Make me." I said with a smirk as infuriating as he was.

His lips pressed together. "Seriously. Please stop moving, Rikki." He sounded as if it were really hard for him to talk. Maybe I'm just extremely stupid, because I still thought he was joking or something. So I shook my head, and he growled. "Fine." And with that one word, he flipped me.

"Leo!" I exclaimed, my legs wrapping around his waist in surprise. "I take it back!" He leaned down closer to me. "Don't make me. I'll stop!" Leo chuckled in my ear, letting his warm breath fan over it before letting me go and getting off the bed.

Throwing me an annoying smirk, he walked into the bathroom and shut the door. My breath was coming quickly and my heart couldn't stop speeding in my chest. Who knew how that boy could get me all riled up, because it was beyond me. Sitting up and straightening my shirt, I laced up my purple tennis shoes. A knock came from the door, so I stretched and called out for them to come in. Anna charged in with a determined look on her face. Upon seeing me without an irritating boy attached to my wrists, she groaned and stomped her foot on the floor. "Seriously?! I can't get anything good today, can I?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What's going on Anna?" I asked, patting the bed for her to sit down. Instead she say across from me on the bed I should have slept on last night.

Anna groaned. "Well, first off, I wanted to wear my cute little shorts with the pink ruffled top, ya know?" She started. Flopping down on her back, she continued. "And then Nico tells me that there's a uniform. What kind of evil is this?! And then I put on my eyeliner, and it went all over my face!"

That explains the raccoon eyes. "That sucks-" I started, but Anna plowed on.

"Oh, that's not all! After that, my eyeliner broke. Not to mention that my flat iron short circuited. And now, you and your liver boy aren't handcuffed together anymore! Do you realize how many guys might hit on you without him on your wrists? My OTP is at risk!"