Chapter 1: maid for hire

It was a rainy day. The rich-newlyweds knuckles and Rouge just settled in as they agreed to hire a few more servants to work...since they only have five...about 2 weeks later they have about four servants....one in particular was Sonic who was determined to work... Sonic said, I know this is sudden that I show up and I promise to never see you again but.....I'm here to work as a servant... Rouge and Knuckles looked at each other as they got themselves an idea that can satisfy them both...Knuckles smirked and said, okay Sonic...but your hired as our maid... Sonics eyes widened but he shook it off and said nervously as he went down to his knees, yes sir...I...I will accept it... Knuckles said with a smirk, good and just remember no complaining, no speeding, and don't get lazy on us...got that or you'll be cleaning up the ashes in the boiler room...*the two chuckled as they knew Sonic was in for it* the blue hedgehog just stood up and said, I...I promise I won't... Knuckles said, uhh uhh uhh....didn't give you permission to stand up didn't I? Sonic said, no sir...you didn't...*goes back on his knees* Sonic can hear the other three chuckling at him but he didn't care...Knuckles smirked mischievously and said, okay now...stand up...and make it quick.... Sonic stood up gently but fast... that's when Knuckles let out a toothy grin and said, now better get yourself ready you servant wench besides can't have a maid in that can we now?... Sonic said, no sir...we don't... that's when Knuckles yelled for one of the servants to get the maid outfit that's available that's when one of the servants appear holding a small, sexy, and embarrassing maid outfit... Sonic thought as he swallowed, o..k...*gently grabs the maids outfit and walks off* Knuckles yelled out as he pointed out where he was supposed to go, THE ROOMS FOR THE SERVANTS IS THAT WAY!!!.. Sonic walked to the way Knuckles pointed out... when he was in his room Sonic didn't hesitate to put it on....though Sonics body was too big to fit in it....the maids outfit was white and bright blue, showing a little bit of Sonics chest, and the skirt part was short enough to show his rear end....he didn't care.... he was embarrassed to see two of the servants looking at him and laughing... when Sonic put it on completely he placed a bag full of pills to keep him awake...in the top of the maids dress...the maids outfit was too small to the waist and chest.....as Sonic said as he felt uncomfortable walking in small white heals, I...I haft to do this....besides...I'm running out of time...he walks off and sees the servants looking at him...with mean looks on their faces as one said, HAHAHAA!!...hey Sonic I can see your rear sticking out... Knuckles yells out, HEY SONIC GET IN HERE NOW!!!....Sonic walks off to where Knuckles is...he tripped as the servants laughed at him one even touched his rear end... Sonic stood up and walked off.... little did they know...that Sonic had a reason to work...