6

Song// Sweet Love (This song sound just like 'You' off of the Exclusive album)

Continued...

She took a deep breath and got up sitting on my dick. But my boxers guarding our naked bodies from touching.

"How would you feel if we had sex. Just one time." She said outlining my airplane tattoo with her nails.

I grabbed her face looking in her eyes seeing nothing but lust.

"I been waiting on this since I laid eyes on you." I smirked gripping her ass making her lean down and kiss me.

As we kissed my hands roamed her soft body. I tried to put my tongue in her mouth but she kept refusing. I smacked her ass making her gasp, so I could put my tongue in.

I swiftly switched positions and was now on top of her.

"What you want me to do to you?" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck.

"Everything." She lightly moaned, stroking me through my boxers.

I kissed her lips then made my way down to her other set of lips.

"You already wet for me?" I smirked looking at her.

"Mhm." She started playing with her clit but I hit her hand.

"Don't touch, you already had your turn earlier. Matter fact-" I got up and got the hand cuffs out the dresser.

"Ooo officer I've been a dirty dirty girl." She said through a moan.

"Oh really?" I laid back down in front of her. "Look at me or I'm gone break your little ass."

Baby girl pussy was glistening. "Hurry up." She whined.

I stuck my long tongue right in her hole causing her to flinch. I locked my arms around her legs because I know she about to act up.

"Christopher." She moaned.

"Hmm." I hummed against her. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb as I tongue fucked her.

I looked up and smirked. She was upset because she wanted her hands in my hair but she realized the cuffs were still on.

I went even harder. I stuck two fingers in her pumping them in and out. She was getting close because she started clenching around my fingers.

"I'm finna cum." She rolled her hips into my face. Freak ass.

"Gone head baby." I sucked on her clit and she squirted all on my face.

"Oh- my sorry- Christopher stop!" She screamed. Shit was so sexy, my face was drenched but I kept going.

"Fuck Chris that's e-enough." She managed to get out, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

She started pushing herself backwards but I wouldn't budge I just held my grip tighter. A minute later she squirted even more it was like a waterfall.

"Shit!" She cursed breathing heavily.

"Taste yourself." I said kissing her.