1

Jhené POV:

"Mommy I'm tired of sleeping in here." Namiko whined as she adjusted herself in the passengers seat.

"Nami baby, this is just until I get a job please bare with me."

Last month O'Ryan kicked Nami and I out. His reasons on why he didn't want us to be a family anymore are still unclear.

I know our relationship has been rocky but that's still no excuse to cut us out of your life so suddenly.

"Why don't you tell Auntie Lo?"

"I don't want her to judge me."

"She's your bestfriend, she won't judge."

"Okay baby..." I took a deep breath. "After you get out of school tomorrow, we can go by her job."

"Promise?" She held out her pinky finger.

"Promise." I locked my finger with hers. "Now get some rest." I kissed her head.

She turned over and pulling her jacket on top of her.

After I was sure she went to bed, I slipped out of the car to make my daily call to O'Ryan.

*Phone Call*

"Hello?" He answered.

"O'Ryan its me."

He sucked in a hard breath and exhaled.

"What you want?"

"Can I at least drop off Nami? Until I get my own apartment."

"Next weekend you can, my girl and her daughter are going out of town that weekend."

How could he find love after me? Especially this quickly. Unless he never loved me.

"Are you serious? She doesn't care about them she just wants her father and a bed to lay in."

"Man she'll be alright, I got to go."

"I love you." I said truthfully. Yes he has done me wrong just about our whole relationship but I still love him.

"Okay." He hung up.

I got back in the car and cried myself to sleep.

The following day...

Logan POV:

"Logan can you make 15 copy's of this business deal?" My boss, Christopher asked.

"Yes sir, another meeting today?"

"Yeah I want to continue being head over this record company but I also want to start making music again."

"Oh okay you looking for someone to co-lead the company?"

"Yeah."

"Let me, I know a little about the industry."

"How?"