4

Before we begin... listen to the song above, it's from Jussie Smollett's (Jamal on Empire) new album. Which is really great.

The weekend.

Jhené POV:

Nami and I are on our way to Christopher's house. He texted me saying his cousins were waiting for Nami so they can play hide and go seek.

"Nami call Christopher and tell him we're at the gate."

"Okay." She said going to my contacts. She was already on my phone playing games. Since her phone is dead, because she never charges it.

While she talked to him the gate opened.

"So you feeling my momma?" Nami said so I snatched the phone and hung up. "Why you hang up? I was trying get the tea so I could spill it to you." She laughed.

"You are so silly." I busted out laughing. She literally is my bestfriend other than Lo. Thinking of Lo I need to do something nice for her since she's been so kind to me.

"Wassup y'all." Christopher smiled opening Nami's door and helped her out. Gentleman. O doesn't even do that for her and that's her dad.

"Hey, let's finish our conversation." She said grabbing his hand.

"No no no I am stopping y'all little conversation." I said running up behind them.

"I swear I can never have my own business." Nami said making Christopher laugh.

"Nami all my cousins are upstairs in the play room." Chris spoke.

"You got a play room?" Nami and I said in sync.

"Yeah so when they come see me they won't be bothering me the whole time, and Jhené I thought you been knew about it."

"Nope I probably always skipped over it as I cleaned." I said watching Nami run upstairs.

"Well lemme introduce you to the fam."

"Hey you like women right?" I blurted out.

"Yeah why you ask that?" He chuckled.

"Because not to be conceited... but any boy would've came onto me by now especially to come home and see a girl bent over in short shorts cleaning."

"You heard what you said? You said boys. I'm not a boy, I'm a man. But I respect your relationship or whatever your in right now and I don't want to come off like a sex drived dude. Of course I get turned on when ya ass hanging out but I respect you as a women." He said making me smile.

"Aw I don't know what to say."

I seen his dick on the internet, I know I can take it. Such a nice gentleman.

"It's fine we'll talk later. Come on."

Once we walked in the room every pair of eyes fell upon us.

"Who's this beautiful lady?" Some dark skin man smiled. Must be Christopher's father, he looked just like him.

"This is Jhené everyone. She is just a FRIEND that also cleans my house." He put emphasis on friend making them all laugh.