Anything to make you happy - Ashton smut

It seemed like it would never end. Day after day it just got worse. You had dealt with depression for a while and it just seemed as you got older your it only grew. You tried your best to work through it, to not let anything get to you and remind yourself that it’s nothing. Yet you couldn’t help but dwell on it. You had been in this dark stage for a while, growing deeply depressed and wondering if any of this would ever end. It was all getting too much, it seemed as if it was suffocating you to your breaking point. And as you sat in your room one night, it all came crashing down on you.

Hot tears pooled in your eyes and you let out sobs as you pulled your legs to your chest. You had your face hidden in your knees and were too worked up to hear his voice. “Y/N? Y/N? Babygirl what’s wrong?” Ashton asked, running over and sitting down next to you, pulling you into his lap. You cried into his chest and he wrapped his arms around you, holding you close as you let out all the emotions you had been keeping inside.

"Shh Y/N it’s okay," Ashton whispered into your ear, playing with the ends of your hair. "Babygirl it’s okay." You shook your head. "No Ash it isn’t. Nothing is okay, nothing has been okay. Everything that’s ever happened to me for the past few months hasn’t been okay."

"I know you’ve been having troubles Y/N. I can see how unhappy you are but you just have to work through it and stay calm-" "It’s not that easy," you mumbled. "This unhappiness I’ve been dealing with isn’t easy to ignore. I just feel empty and pathetic and… and just so damn worthless."

Ashton turned you towards him so you were looking him right in the eyes. “Y/N. You are not worthless. Do you know how much you mean to me? Do you know how much I love you? Darling, I hate seeing you have to go through this,” he whispered, wiping away your tears. “It breaks my heart to see the person I love most so unhappy and thinking such wrong things about herself. You are beautiful and funny and special and you complete me. You have no idea how much I love you and I don’t think I could ever even put into words all my love for you.”

He sighed, more tears streamed down your face as he wiped them away. “Ashton I just… I just don’t feel special…” you whispered.

"Baby… let me make you feel special. Let me show you how much you mean to me," he said quietly.

Ashton softly pressed his lips to yours, bringing a up hand and cupping your cheek. You slowly began to sink back onto the bed as he hovered over you. He pulled your shirt off as he kissed his way down to your neck, unclasping your bra leaving it on the floor next to your shirt.

He bends his head down to kiss the valley between your breasts, your fingers coming up to weave their way into his hair. Pulling your shorts and underwear down he looks at your body fully exposed to him now. “Y/N you are so beautiful. So so beautiful,” he groaned softly against your skin.

You try to remove his shirt but he grabs your hands. “No no baby this is all about you. I don’t want you to have to do anything,” he smiles, leaving a soft kiss on your lips. Ashton slowly starts taking off his clothes, throwing them next to yours on the floor. He hovers over you again, resting his forehead against yours.

Lining himself at your entrance he gazes into your eyes. “Are you ready baby?” You nod your head, a breathy “Yes” leaving your lips. Ashton slowly slid himself inside of you, not going too fast so you can adjust. He begins to roll his hips against yours as you let out a soft moan.

It’s not rough. It’s not fast. It’s not hard. It’s slow and sweet and loving. Ashton slowly pushes in and out of you as you tangle your fingers into his hair. He’s pressing light kisses onto your face as you moan quietly into his ear.

He mumbles sweet nothings onto your skin, things that send a light blush onto your cheeks and a shy smile onto your lips even in this state of euphoria.

"Ashton faster, please," you say breathlessly. Ashton begins to pick up his pace, only going a bit faster. You gasped as he began hitting your spot each time he moved inside of you. "Ash I-I’m close."

"Me too babygirl just hang in there for me." Ashton began moving faster, you were now shaking and groaning under him, not being able to take it any more.

He knew you were close and he whispered lowly in your ear, “Let go Y/N.” You released around him, your toes curling, back arching. Moans and silent curses left your lips as you began to come down from your high.

Just the sight of you coming undone under him, the look on your face that made him breathless, sent Ashton over the edge. Thursts became sloppy and Ashton groaned onto your lips as he kissed you. When he was done he stayed inside you only to give you another sweet kiss before pulling out and collapsing next to you on the bed.

Ashton pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear, sighing as he gazed into your eyes. Your foreheads touched and you smiled as he pulled you closer with the hands he had placed on your hips.

"Y/N you’re so beautiful. You mean everything to me. Please don’t let these things get to you. They’re only temporary. They will end. But until then I’ll be with you through anything and everything. Don’t be afraid to talk to me. I can see how upset you are, and I don’t want to see that any more. I will help you with everything and I just want you to be happy. I love you more than anything Y/N. I really do."

You couldn’t even begin to say anything, tears just fell from your eyes. And for the first time in a while they were happy ones. Ashton frowned when he saw them, but you just silenced him with a kiss.

"I love you too Ash. So so much. And I want to thank you for making me feel worth something even when I don’t think I am."

He smiled, “I love you more and of course my darling. If I have to remind you that every minute of everyday I will. Anything to make you happy.”