[49] Love Company.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Absolutely not." Jackson answered quickly. Yeah, I knew he would say this. The way him and Tara have been going lately I don't think Jackson knows how far to pull her into all of this yet.

"There might not be another way Jax." Tig tried.

"I said no."

I sighed putting my sunglasses in my pocket and waited for this to be over. "Shes your old lady..." Clay spoke.

"I don't care!" Jax shouted suddenly. We were now back to him and Clay just staring each other down challenging one another.

"where we at with the Mayans?" I asked finally taking a seat next to Opie. Jackson just looked over to me with a look that said thank you for changing the damn subject.

"Based on that shipment schedule, that dope's shipments set to leave for Stockton today at 1." Tig told him.

"Now that run; Lodi to Stockton is all main roads and highways, no place off the grid to take it down." Piney interrupted.

"Then lets get creative," I spoke up finally. "They're trying to stay off the radar right? Means there won't be too many bodies." I explained.

Clay nodded. "What time the meeting set with Alverez?"

"3." Tig told him leaning back in his chair running a hang through his black hair. I smirked a little at the sight, I don't know why but it just pulled a reaction from me. "I left word for him at his warehouse, hopefully he'll show."

"We snatch up his heroine, he'll show." Clay said getting up from his seat.

I jumped a little when someone ran up behind me lifting me out of my seat and spun me around like a child, and that could only be one person. "Kozik put me down shit head!" I yelled through my laughter. He yelled he wouldn't and we fought a little until I ended up on his back being carried around by him which was fine with me.

"Hey Chibby." He said greeting Chibs and then moved to greet the rest of the guys.

"We got a vote to get out of the way." Clay said as I slid off Kozik's back finally. He went to hand Clay a paper and then Clay t old us all to move into the club and get this done since we have other shit we need to get done today. Before we were all inside Kozik told Clay to give him a moment with Tig. Clay rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses and moved me through the door with him shutting it behind us.

"Think they'll be ok?" I asked while we walked back to the chapel.

Clay chuckled. "Well one of them will be at least." He joked.

Tig joined us rather quickly and that made me worry a little but soon we were all voting on the new prospects. All three of them were voted in, the only one I knew by name was Phil and he seemed like a nice dude. The other two I could give a shit about. It went quick and then Tig brought them into the room. Chibs got up to hand them their prospect jackets and told them that the easy part was over.

"Prospect period ends one year from today." Tig told them. I liked seeing him in charge, it just seemed like he was so used to it.

"Got it man." One of them said.

"Shut up!" My brother yelled at them making me laugh a little. "You don't say anything unless a member tells you to." He explained. They all got quiet and nodded.