Chapter Four: Brother

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I was on the roof of the castle, or, one of the roofs. I watch as a large crowd of people came in. It was Christmas so Elsa and Anna wanted to celebrate. But unfortunately for you, you are a little shy since you knew no one and you barely knew the Queen or princess. "Ugh why me" I mumbled while watching random people. I laid on my stomach with my arms straight out and I have a little bit of puppy eyes. Storm landed on the roof and nudge my head with his making a worried noise. "Don't worry bud, I'm fine. Just, a little shy" I said patting his head. I suddenly have an idea "woah! Wait! Maybe I can teach people how to tame ice dragons since it's Christmas! Sorta like a present from me!" I said happily standing up. Storm looked at me with a little bit of a glare "ok, ok us. A present from us" I said smiling "now how to get in the castle without getting noticed or swormed" I asked/said to myself and tapped my chin. Storm rolled his eyes and jumped down "ya sure great idea!" I called down when he went inside the castle. I stood there tapping my foot a little with crossed arms. "Ok! Ok! Were coming!" I heard Anna laugh. I look down to see Storm dragging Elsa and Anna out side by their sleeve. Storm bends down, which means he wants them on his back. "You want us to ride you?" Anna asked looking at Elsa questionly before looking back at Storm. He nodded and Elsa and Anna went on his back and hold on tight. Storm flew up nearly hitting my face. Storm landed and Elsa and Anna jumped off. "So why did Storm bring us up here (Y/N)?" Elsa asked with a confused face "w-well you see Storm and I want to teach everyone how to tame an Ice Dragon since it's Christmas. Ya know, like a present!" I said with a smile "WOW REALLY?! ELSA I WANT AN ICE DRAGON!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAASE CAN (Y/N) TEACH US?! PLEASE?!" Anna yelled jumping up and down and Elsa sighed "ok" Elsa sighed again and Anna squealed "ok since I have permission from Elsa I have to go find enough ice dragons. Luckily I know were there might be enough" I said hopping onto Storm. "I will probably be back by sun down or something so don't wait for me. Just enjoy the party!" I yelled the last part since Storm decided to fly off. We wave goodbye until we couldn't see each other anymore. "Wait how are they gonna get down?!" I asked myself and facepalmed while Storm laughed "your a bad dragon sometimes Storm" I sighed and breath in the air "well it's gonna take a while to get there so might as well enjoy the view" Storm roared in agreement.
~Later~
I yawned and felt my eyelids get heavy but before I could close them someone came up threw the clouds "what the?!" I yelled and shot up. They had a red plain mask on but with eye holes so they can see. They had brown eyes and from what I could see they had short brown hair. They had boar skin on and had a staff and they seem to be a boy. They went back down into the clouds and I leaned up towards Storm's head so I can whisper to him. "Keep an eye out bud" I whisper and suddenly they shot up from the clouds on a dragon I never saw before. The dragon had golden scales and golden spikes coming out of their head and back. They had white under their belly and head and has red eyes. They were about 80 inches tall. I jumped back and my breathing quickened along with my heart beat. A random dragon then grabbed me by the shoulders and another random dragon grabbed Storm. I tried getting out of dragon's grip but gasped when we were in a near by part were I have never been to before but that didn't matter now. "LET ME GO!!!" I yelled with anger and tried getting out of the dragon's grip again but failed. I looked up at the person to see them not paying any attention to me or Storm. I soon grew tired from using my energy to try to get out of the dragon's grip and gave in to see were we are going. We went into a dark icy cave were I can't see anything. A light came on by the person's dragon and I was dropped to the ground. I sat up and the guy jumped off his dragon "weres my dragon?!" I yelled/asked. The guy stood still and shook his staff a little making a raddle noise. Then a green nadder drop Storm down beside me "Storm!" I yelled and holed up his head so he can breath better "it's ok I'm here....I'm here" I said and glared at the guy when he was walking towards us. Storm stood up and growled at the guy "what do you want from us?" I asked and he stopped. He bends down and holds out his hand towards Storm and waved it around while Storm followed his. The guy rubbed Storm's head and Storm soon fell to the floor "Stooorm..." I mumbled and facepalmed myself. The guy stretch out his towards. I moved my head away and did a worried face. The man gasped and backed away like a monkey "(Y/N)?" He whispered "u-uh..." I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I was frozen in pure shock. The guy took of his mask to reveal his tan skin with a scar on his nose and like I expected he had short brown hair. "Could it be? I never knew I could see you again..." I whispered and stood up and took a step closer to me. I looked up since he was taller then me. "S-should I know?" I asked and he looked down "no. You never knew me" he mumbled and I looked at him confused "but a brother never forgets his own sister" He looked up at me with a smirk. I gasped and took a step back "shh.shh....come with me" He then ran off to a direction and I followed.
~In a random place~
"Wait!" I yelled going threw a skinny tunnel with a bunch of tall rocks "come quickly" he said and jumped to rock to rock and I followed his actions "why didn't my father tell me I had a brother?! Were have you been all these years?!" I asked and landed to see a light "when did you go?!" I asked but when I went threw the light I see a room were a bunch of different dragons flew everywhere. "Woah..." I whispered in awe "you like it?" My brother asked and slid down a rock "I love it" I said looking around in awe and he laughed at my reaction. I look back ag him and my face turns into confusion "why didn't my father tell me I had a brother? Did Annie knew?" I asked and he shrugged "guess he didn't want to talk about since I think he thought I was eaten by a dragon" He said "why would he think you got eaten by a dragon?" I asked stepping closer to him "cuz Quiver here took me away and brung me here when you were 4 months old" He said looking over to the golden dragon "so this is were you've been all along?" I asked and he nodded with a smirk. I sighed "I have so many questions" I mumbled and he laughed again "well I can answer them later but I heard your looking for ice dragons?" He asked walking to the edge with me following "yea. How did you know?" I asked "you talk loud" he teased "HEY!" I yelled and he chuckled. He did a dragon roar and about 70-98 ice dragons came down "that's enough?" He asked "I think more then enough" I sighed "but I don't want to force them to go with me" "nah it's fine they always wanted to be with a human" my bro explained "oh uh btw what's your name?" I asked "Anthony" Anthony answered "great now I have to think about two As. Anthony and Annie....yay" I mumbled and he smiled "well you better go. The sun is already setting" Anthony said and I stood shocked "wait wha?! Crap Elsa and Anna are gonna worry! It's gonna take me 4 or 5 hours to get back!" I said hopped onto Storm "hey uh Anthony? Maybe we can hangout sometime?" I said and he nodded "I'll send a message to see if your free" Anthony said and I smiled before flying off along with the ice dragons "UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!" We yelled at the same time.
~Back at Arrendelle~
I flew down to see people gathered around witb Anna, Elsa. Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf in front. They ran towards me but the villagers stayed behind in awe and fright because of the ice dragons. I jumped off of Storm and Elsa hold both my hands "Where were you?!" Elsa asked "long story. I'll tell you later" I answered and Elsa hugged me which I gladly hugged back "just try getting home faster ok?" Anna said when Elsa broke the hug "yeesh ok, you guys are so overprotective" I sighed and they laughed "ya guess we are" Elsa said smiling which I blushed to a little bit. Elsa noticed and blushed to. One of the ice dragons pushed me up a little with his head and blew snow on my hair. I gently pulled my hands away from Elsa's and shaked the snow off of my hair. "Ok, not cool" I said turning towards the ice dragon and he laughed "Ok! Who wants an ice dragon?!" I yelled and everyone cheered and ran towarsa the ice dragons. Hope they take care of them I thought while I watch people pick an ice dragon. I turn towards my friends to sew them watching people. "Hey are you guys gonna get one?" I asked with a smile and Anna and Kristoff squealed and ran to the ice dragons. But Elsa stayed while Olaf went to look at flowers. "Are going to pick one?" I asked and she shook her head "I'm to busy to take care of one" she answered and I sighed "aw c'mon Elsa!" I pouted and she looked down with an sad expression. I suddenly got an idea and smiled brightly "I'll be right back!" I yelled and ran to get an ice dragon. I came out with a ice dragon that looked like Quiver but the red and white is blue and the gold is white "here is your very one dragon! He's one of a rare ice drgaon!" I said happily and Elsa gasped "(Y/N)....I told you that I'm busy to take care of one..." Elsa said but I smirked "just leave that to me" I said and lead the ice dragon to Elsa. I grabbed Elsa's wrist "put your hand up" I said and she did as I say. The dragon sniffed her hand before putting his nose on Elsa's hand. "And that's how you start a bond with a dragon" I whispered calmly to Elsa and she smirked and hugged her dragon. Elsa turned to me and grabbed my collar and pulled me close to were our lips were almost touching. I blushed madly "thank you (Y/N). This is the best present I ever received" Elsa said with a smile and kissed my cheek and nose. She let go of my collar and I smiled "so what are you going to name him?" I asked patting his head "I'm thinking SubZero" Elsa said while rubbing his cheek and I smiled brightly "that's a wonderful name!" I cheered and Elsa giggled "I knew you would like it" Elsa said "well let's get inside. I'm beat" I said yawning and stretching "ok sleepy head let's go" Elsa said putting her arm around me so I wont fall since I'm that tired.
~In Elsa's room~
I laid on my bed and Elsa took my shoes off "goodnight (Y/N)" Elsa said before getting in her bed "night Elsa" I said before falling asleep while SubZero slept in the middle of the room.