Chapter one: The Queen and Princess

You and your friends were at a tiny island that's not really far from the Dragon Nation. "Uuuugh why does the meeting have to be todaaaay?!" You groaned in annoyance "well, first your dad made it since he knows that you will say no and second, it's good for the nation" your sister said drawing down you and your friends sitting in the sunset on the same island. But she always includes herself in her pictures. "Ugh! Whatever Annie. Why couldn't Dad make you the next leader?" You asked sitting up while looking at her. Annie just shrugs. "Ya! A beautiful angel like her should be the leader" your friend Carl tried flirting but Annie threw an apple at his head. It broke. "OUCH!" He yelled sitting up from his dragon, Thorn while rubbing his head and closed his eyes tight in pain. Storm, your dragon (Picture above) perked his head up with his ears up. But when he saw Carl he let down his ears and his eyes turned half closed and put his head back down. You laughed while pointing at Carl. "Hmp! Not funny!" Carl pouted while crossing his arms. You look behind Annie and see your friend Krista coming on her nadder Breeze with a worried look. "(Y/N)!" Krista yelled jumping off Breeze and running to you "yes?" You asked tilting your head a little "the Queen AND Princess of Arendelle had arrived!" Krista shouts "so?" You asked shrugging "SO?! Your dad asked for you! And he meant it!" "Ugh just tell my dad to just do it without me" You said lying back and using your arms as pillows "no you don't understand! You MUST be there!" "And why do I must be there?" "Because they need your answer to!" Annie, Carl, Aaron, Sam, and Sharky sat there while watching you two argue "this is going to take a while" Annie said whispering to the others and they nod in agreement.
Elsa's POV
I stepped off the boat I was on and walked to the leader. "Hello Queen Elsa and Princess Anna" your dad said bowing. "Hello (Y/D)" I said bowing back. I looked around trying to find the next leader of the Dragon Nation. "We're is the next leader?" I asked (Y/D) "oh um-" but before he could finish we see a blonde lady with blue eyes flying over us with a blue dragon. "KRISTA!" (Y/D) shouts up to the blonde lady now known as Krista. Krista landed down between me and (Y/D) "yes sir?" She asks "We're is (Y/N)?" He asks "oh! I was about to head back to We're she was!" Krista said "ok. Could you please tell them that Queen Elsa and Princess Anna are here?" (Y/D) asked Krista "yes of course!" Krista said flying off. "It might be awhile! So you can explore around or do anything you want your majesties!" (Y/D) said "is there any tours?" Anna asked "yep! Steve!" (Y/D) shouted and a short black hair man came running towards us "yes sir?" Steve asked "can you take Queen Elsa and Princess Anna on a tour until (Y/N) comes back?" (Y/D) asks and Steve nods "follow me Queen Elsa and Princess Anna" Steve said bowing and we follow him. We come across a big dragon statue with pink pedals everywhere. It was beautiful. "This is our first rare dragon named Shadow" Steve said pointing to a picture of a huge night fury dragon with midnight scales and has Iron armor on. "He looks beautiful" me and Anna said at the same time. "Thank you. It means a lot" Steve said then we walked to a big cage with little dragons everywhere. "This is the 'daycare' for baby dragons" Steve explained. I look up at the sky to see a black dragon was I think was a nadder coming down and landing in front of us. "Aaron! Weres (Y/N)?" Steve asks. Aaron then points to a group of dragons of all kinds coming down. The leader came running down the steps and stood next to me with a mad face. A girl/boy with (h/l) (h/c) hair then jumps off what seems like a night fury with blue stripes while having cross arms and looking away from the leader. "(Y/N)! We're have you been?!" (Y/D) said "you don't need to know every second of my life! I'm not some robot you can control!" (Y/N) shouts "excuse me sir but should we be getting to the peace treaty?" Steve said standing in between (Y/N) and (Y/D). (Y/D) then clears his throat "yes yes of course. I'm sorry you needed to see me like that. Especially yelling to that brat" (Y/D) said mumbling the last part. But I could still hear him along with Anna. I guess (Y/N) heard it to because it looked like she's/he's fighting tears from falling out. While we were walking to the mess hall Anna said something to me "Elsa. I think we should bring (Y/N) back with us" Anna whispered to me so (Y/D) wouldn't hear "I agree. Once her father is you know....she/he can become the leader" I whispered back.
~At the mess hall~
(Y/N) POV
I was sitting at the round wooden table with Elsa, Anna, and Dad. I was pretty much ignoring the conversation until Elsa said something that I never knew she would say or do. "I will agree to be your Allie but unless (Y/N) will come back to Arendelle with us" Elsa said sternly. I looked at her shocked along with my dad. My dad thought for a moment before coming with an answer "ok" he said sounding a bit sad. I know it seemed like he doesn't love me but he did in his own way. But he said back when I was 4 that he will get rid of me because he was getting angrier and more violent. He was worried that he will hurt me. He even got more worried since he was having anger issues and calling me names. Once I was back at reality I saw everyone looking at me "what?" I asked feeling slightly uncomfortable "(Y/N)" Elsa said putting her hand on my hand making me blush. It was so soft. "Do you want to come back with us?" Elsa asked staring into my (E/C) eyes with her blue eyes. I sighed and nodded. Anna and Elsa smiled. "Then get your stuff ready (Y/N). I will inform your sister about the news" Dad said standing up "ok" I said and stood up "we will help to!" Anna said and Elsa nods in agreement still holding my hand. I don't know why but it felt good touching her. I smiled and blushed more. "Cmon. I will show you to my house" I said clearing my throat and start walking with Elsa and Anna following close behind.
~At your house~
I let go of Elsa's hand and opened the door to my house. "STORM!" I called while walking up the stairs to my room. When I was in my room Storm jumped on me with a smile. "GAH STORM!" I yelled and I could hear Anna and Elsa giggling. Storm started licking my face. I quickly stood up "Aw come on! You know this doesn't wash off!" I complained while wiping dragon spit off my face and Storm laughed. I looked at him and then threw some of his own spit on him. He squints his eyes at me before cleaning off his spit from his head "well welcome to my room!" I said turning to Elsa and Anna with wide arms while walking backwards. "Its very lovely" Elsa said walking around while looking around "Aw! Your dragon is sooo cute!" Anna yelled petting Storm "I wish I had one!" "Me to" Elsa said "well I can teach you how to train one" I said and they looked at me with disbelief "you can?" They asked "yep!" I said bringing out a (f/c) suitcase. Secretly when I was bending down Elsa was looking at my butt. Anna noticed and chuckled. Elsa looked away blushing. "I can teach you how to train any type of dragon! Just tell me when and I will do it" I said bringing out some clothes and putting them in the suitcase. "Awesome!" Anna yelled "ya I guess it is awesome" I said "well do you know who was the first one to train a dragon?" Elsa asked trying to start a conversation "yep!" I said "who?" Anna asked curiously "me" "woah! Really?!" "Yep" Elsa smiled and looked at Storm "did you train this beautiful dragon first?" Elsa asked rubbing Storm's head "yep" I said closing my suitcase. I then hear someone running in and up the stairs while yelling my name. It was Annie. Annie ran towards and hugged me tight while having tears coming down. "BYE (Y/N)!!!! I PROMISE I WILL VISIT YOU SOON!" Annie yelled "jeez I never knew the best worrier in our nation would cry" I joked while patting her head with a smile "I still have emotions" Annie sniffed putting me down and rubbing her eyes. Annie then walked over to Elsa and Anna "please take care of her/him" Annie pleaded "we will don't worry" Elsa said smiling a little "*sniff* thank you *sniff*" Annie said before walking over to me and gave me one last hug "bye little sis/Bro" Annie said "bye sissy" I said. Storm walked over and Annie patted his head before you, Elsa, Anna, and Storm walked out of the house and towards the docks. Everyone else was there ready to say goodbye. You gave everyone one last hug and each of your friends gave you something to remember them and their dragons by. You walked up the fancy boat along side Elsa and Anna. Storm was already on. Once the boat was sailing everyone was waving bye while yelling bye. You waved back and Storm yelled along with the other dragons. Guess they were saying goodbye in their own language. Once the Dragon nation was out of sight you turned back around to Elsa and Anna. They were having a conversation about what they will do to celebrate your arrival. You were hugging your arms a little and looked down. You already felt homesick. Elsa and Anna noticed and frowned. They walked over to you and stood there in awkward silence. "Your feeling homesick aren't you?" Elsa asked breaking the silence and you nod your head "don't worry! Arendelle will feel like home in no time!" Anna said trying to comfort you. You looked at them and smiled a little. Maybe it will you thought.