"Are you ready now? I wanna get this over with." I clapped my hands together, snapping him from his state like how he did with me. Turning off the light, he followed behind me from out of the kitchen, and I could tell he was watching me.

"You being so uptight isn't gonna do anything but make this night longer for you, sweetheart. Relax a little, okay? And stop acting like you hate my ass because they way you were eye fucking me clearly says otherwise." He said, slipping my hand into his bent arm so that I could hold his bicep.

"You're so full of it," I shook my head "just because you look nice doesn't mean that I want you." I mumbled as we left and went into the ship. Surprisingly, Erik held the train of my dress in his hand while we walked up the ramp and even when the doors closed and we took off.

"You might not want me now, but soon enough you will." He sighed and sat down as the ship piloted itself. I sat across from him and watched as he slouched a little in his chair. "But I'm warning you, when you do? I don't do the whole relationship thing; that's not my cup of tea, but for you? I might question bending the rules a little bit."

"How sweet of you," I said sarcastically. "I'm sure you'll find your way to say that to every female in Wakanda after tonight."

"Jealousy doesn't look nice on you, babygirl."

"I have nothing to be jealous over, I don't want you. Now shut up and let me enjoy the rest of this flight in peace. I have to prepare myself to deal with you for a while night, N'Jadaka."

He gave me a sly smile before chuckling lowly and shaking his head.

_______________________

"Sister Mbali, Prince N'Jadaka." Nakia smiled at us both, but it wasn't a 'nice to see you both' type smile, but rather one that said 'you both look cute together.' Nakia had on a long green dress with cut outs on her shoulders and gold detailing going down its sides.

"It's nice to see you both here." T'Challa smirked and stood next to Nakia, wrapping his arm around her waist. He was dressed similar to Erik, but the scarf that he was wrapped in was gold and white. "Dressed for the occasion."

Every tribe really stuck to their colors. The River tribe— Nakia's tribe, wore many shades of green. The Merchant tribe wore their purple, the Mining Tribe wore their red, Erik and I proudly represented the border tribe and wore blue. The members of the Jabari tribe wore shades of brown, while T'Challa and his family— the Golden Tribe, wore gold.

It was cute to see Nakia wear both green and gold for the respect of both her tribe and her soulmates tribe.

"Well it's nice to be able to get out of the warrior clothes for a few hours... even if the occasion is against my will." I smiled at both Nakia and T'Challa, only making them laugh and Erik look down at me and chuckle.

"You know, if you two actually take the time it to get to know each other, you'd find out you have a lot on common." Nakia assured me. "Maybe even be a cute—"

"Don't even continue that sentence." I shook my head at her.

"Aw, come on, sweetheart. I'm sure you don't think I'm that bad." Erik purred, saying it loud enough for the four of us to hear as he said against my hair.

"Sweetheart?" T'Challa questioned and looked between the both of us.

"T'Challa, I looked around when we came in and noticed that I'm currently the only warrior who is here with their leader or elder... wanna explain that to me for a minute, my king?" I questioned and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from Erik and Nakia.