Chapter 1: The Hoodie

The place was dark. I was sitting with my chin resting on my knees, arms hugging my legs tightly. I was scared of didn't know what. Then I saw a thin beam of light slowly emerging from behind. I followed that light. And when I reached there, I found an open window.

All of a sudden, the whole room was lit. When I turned back, I saw a figure of someone one in a hoodie standing in front of me. It felt strange and I was sure of one thing -it's a 'he'.

I was searching for a clue about everything going on until placed his hands on my shoulder and whispered; "Before you go anywhere, just remember that I love you." What was he talking about???

He pushed me off right through the window. "Nooooooooo!!!" I shouted and kept shouting. And falling continuously. It felt as if it would last till eternity.

Suddenly, a beam of bright light blinded me. When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying on a comfy bed. A lady was standing in front of it. After sometime a man in white apron approached.

The lady spoke, "Doctor, she is gaining consciousness. She just shouted loud and here she is. " Oh! So his name was Doctor. What a weird name. I laughed. They looked at me with amusement.

A few moments later an aged man rushed inside. He looked relieved and asked me, "How are you feeling Rose?"

"Who are you? Why am I here."

"You don't remember that accident?"

"Oh. Yeah. It was so weird. I kept falling, falling and falling from the window as if the house was some sort of castle or something."

"I was talking about the accident in the highway."

"I had an accident?" I tried to remember. But no. It was just a big, bad, BLANK.

"Mr. Wood, She has just woken up from coma. A whole 3 months! Take it easy"; Mr. Doctor interrupted. Doctor? Damn me. He was the 'doctor' of hospital, it wasn't his name, you idiot.

"What? I was in coma? What the hell are you talking about?"; I cried.

Just then, a tall guy rushed into the room. "Rose, are you okay? When did you..."

"Jason, calm down."; Mr. Wood says.

I guess I know this guy.

Jason had a captivating look with his prominent features. Golden hair, blue eyes and fair skin. But then my eyes landed to something. Hoodie, the one he is wearing. HOODIE...

"No!" I shouted.
"Don't you dare come near me. I swear, I'll kill you."
Mr. Wood looked in surprise.
"Please save me from him."
Looking at Jason, I said, "You pushed me up off the window. Why did you do that? And how could you do that? Get out. Just get out."

"I guess she is still is trauma. I will give her an injection that lets her sleep."; said the Doctor.

"No! No! Please don't. He'll come after me again. That place is terrible. Please! No!"

But my efforts were useless. I felt a needle piercing my skin and slowly, the things began to go blur. The last thing I could see through my watery eyes was, the Doctor whispering something to Mr. Wood.

Hope, you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think. I would love to have honest suggestions.