9. Sorrowful Joy

It was finally time, the babies were being born. The boys were in labor. Much time has passed since the Tian Hi incident. (Y/n) and Hoseok lost their baby, but three more were coming into their lives.
"Oppa, we've been together for six months now, I think three babies will be the end of you."
Hoseok hugged the girl tightly and smiled, when suddenly the cries of babies were heard from the rooms. Hobi's eyes rolled back and he fainted from absolute shock. (Y/n) scoffed and walked into Jungkook's room first.
"Jungkook-ah?"
"(Y/n)-noona! Would you like to hold little Ta Oh?"
(Y/n)'s jaw went slack. The baby was so beautiful, no doubt because his parents were amazingly good-looking.
"Holy mother of pearls, Ta Oh is as good-looking as his parents."
Jungkook chuckled and held Taehyung's hand. They shared a loving look before a coo from Ta Oh caught their attention.
"Oh beautiful baby, you want your Eomma Kookie?"
(Y/n) handed the baby back before Yoongi dragged her to Jimin.
"Look, Yoo Mi is cute! Oh my baby!"
No one had seen Yoongi like this, well maybe Jimin. Jimin smiled widely and handed the baby to (Y/n). The pitch black hair and chubby cheeks brought the girl to nearly tears.
"Hello baby~ Look at you. Such a cute baby~"
Yoongi squealed and Jimin slapped him softly. Namjoon crashed into the room violently.
"(Y/n)-ah!! My baby is so cute!"
"Namjoon-ah, all the babies are cute."
"YOU NEED TO SEE NA JI!"
He grabbed the girl and dragged her away.
"Min Yoongi! Good job!"
(Y/n) stumbled into the room to find Eomma Jin cooing at a beautiful baby boy. The baby had dimples on both cheeks and beautiful eyes.
"Oh Na Ji, so cute like your Eomma and Appa..."
The baby cooed and snuggled into Jin. At the moment the doctor walked in.
"Ahem, would anyone mind to get the poor man outside to wake up? And also, you all can go home."
(Y/n) gasped and went outside quickly.
"Oppa? Oppa~ Wake up silly!"
"Hm? Huh?"
The fathers walked out of the room with the babies and Hoseok grinned.
"Wow! You guys did a good job making those little rascals!"
(Y/n) held Hoseok's hand and smiled.
"Oppa, let's try again."
And with that line, Hoseok dragged (Y/n) into a taxi and thus into the dorm. The two hastily made their way into the room.
"Oppa, slow down!"
"Not after what you said."
Hoseok sloppily removed his clothes and (Y/n)'s clothes. (Y/n) panted out something along the lines of, 'The others will be back soon.'
"I don't f*cking care."
Hoseok growled out and nipped harshly at (Y/n)'s skin. He decided to not waste anymore time and rammed himself into (Y/n), earning a supple moan from the girl.
"Oh f*ck!"
(Y/n) clawed at Hoseok's back as he continuously pushed into her.
"Ah, Hoseok so good, Hoseokie~"
"Say it again baby girl."
"Hoseokie! So so good..."
The girl screamed when Hoseok hit a certain spot.
"F-f-f*ck!!!"
(Y/n) moaned gibberish as Hoseok hit that spot over and over again. Hoseok gripped (Y/n)'s hips tightly and thrusted deeply into her.
"Jagiya, jagiya I'm close."
"F*ck, Hoseok, Hoseok!"
The girl came with a loud moan and Hoseok followed soon after, planting himself deep into (Y/n).
"Jagiya~"
(Y/n) smiled and gave Hoseok a kiss.
"(Y/n)! Hoseok! We're home~"
Hoseok sat up and gave (Y/n) a quick kiss before she went to shower. He pulled on some boxers and jeans before walking out.
"Hoseok there you ar- holy mother of pearl, what's with the hickies and scratch marks? There's alot."
Namjoon said before getting smack by Jin.
"Shut up Namjoon."
"Only if my Jinnie gives me a kiss~"
Yoongi was to busy cooing at his baby to notice Jimin going on Vlive.
"Jin-hyung, tell Hoseok to put on a shirt, I'm going live."
Yoongi smiled widely and kissed his baby.
"Jiminie, we have to show A.R.M.Y. the beautiful baby we made!"
His eyes sparkled and Jimin laughed cutely.
"Jiminie! Kiss kiss!"
Yoongi puckered his lips slightly nd but frowned when Jimin gave Yoo Mi a kiss.
"Traitor."
Yoongi frowned at his baby, but urged Jimin for a kiss anyways.
"Jiminie please, I earned it after making such a cute little boy."
Jimin waited for the live to start and planted a loving kiss on Yoongi's lips. Jungkook waved to the viewers and smiled.
"Taehyungie~ Yugyeom-ah and BamBam-ah commented!"
Taehyung pouted at the camera and kissed Jungkook deeply.
"Mine."
Yugyeom, on the other end, was laughing at Taehyung's show of affection.
"Taehyung! Where's Ta Oh? Did you lose our baby already?!"
"Ani! He's with Hoseok!"
Namjoon was walking by when he tripped, with Na Ji in his hands.
"ANI!"
Hoseok quickly caught the falling baby, and left the other baby to be scolded by Jin.
"Jinnie! I'm sorry! Don't make me sleep on the couch!"
Jimin chuckled and listened for the shower to stop. He leaned over and whispered to Yoongi.
"Tell (Y/n) to stay in the room."
(Y/n) had just stepped out of the shower when Yoongi burst in with a slight yelp.
"Mianhae (Y/n)-ah!"
(Y/n) covered up quickly and let Yoongi back in.
"Don't come outside, Jimin's live right now."
The girl nodded and chose to clean up the room instead.
"(Y/n)..."
"Hm?"
(Y/n) turned around quickly only to find no one there. She continued to change the sheets and pick up the dirty clothes and put them in the designated area for dirty clothes.
"(Y/n)..."
"What the..."
She turned around again, yet no one was there once again. She grabbed the J-Hope plush she had bought and went to see if Jungkook was nearby. Kook was like a little brother for her. Her phone rang and she answered it.
"H-hello?"
It was at that moment that Jungkook was walking by.
"(Y/n)-noona? Are you ok?"
The girl went pale and her phone crashed to the floor, her body following soon after.
"Noona?!"
Jungkook picked the girl up bridal style and led her to his bedroom.
"Noona? Are you ok?"
"Jungkook-ah, someone killed my eomma..."
She buried herself into the younger boy's chest and sobbed. He wrapped his arms around the smaller girl and kissed her forehead, his eomma instinct already kicking in. Taehyung jogged into the room and cocked his head to the side.
"What happened? Jimin was looking for you to say goodbye to the viewers, but he ended the live already."
"Later, I'll tell you later."
Hoseok went into his room to find it empty. He walked out only to find a phone on the ground. It was (Y/n)'s. An article was open.
American doctor, Dr. Lauren (L/n), was found brutally murdered in her hotel room during her visit to South Korea this morning.
Hoseok couldn't believe it, that was (Y/n)'s mother. He instantly knew where to find the girl. He ran over to Jungkook and Taehyung's shared room to find the girl hugging Jungkook and sobbing. His heart swelled and he dropped to his knees in front of the two.
"Jagiya...gwaenchanh-a..."
Jungkook gave the girl a reassuring kiss on the forehead, then let her slide into Hoseok's arms.
"Hoseok...I don't know what to do..."
All Hoseok could do was hold her until she fell asleep.