P: Water Gun Wars

"Aahhh!!!!" A girl's scream is heard.

"That was freezing cold, you idiot!" She angrily yells out.

He bends over and laughs.

"Oh so you think that's funny Princeton?"

He continues to laugh.

But what he doesn't notice is the girl slowly walking up him, water gun aimed and ready to shoot.

"It's on!" She says beginning to shoot her boyfriend with the water.

"Aahhh!!!" Now it's his turn to scream, along with running away.

"I'm going to get you. You'll pay for this!" His girlfriend chases after him.

"No you won't babygirl! I'm faster than you" Princeton yells back to her as he goes into the house and hides behind a wall.

"Gosh, babe where did you go?" She carefully walks through the backdoor and into their home, water gun aimed.

She slowly walks forward.

"Ohh Papi Chullooo" she calls out.

"You know I love it when you drag out my name like that" He jumps from behind the wall and sprays her with water, causing her to be startled and scream.

"Got you!" He continues to spray her and she runs away.

The two lovers chase each other around, both getting soaked in cold water.

"Ok! Can we stop? I'm hungry" She says as she stops running.

"Aw, is my baby being a party pooper already?" He hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek.

"Yeah I am, now let's go out. I don't feel like cooking" She releases herself from his grasp and makes her way into the house.

Not before he could spray her again with the water gun.

"PRINCETON!" She yells, turning around glaring at him.

He laughs and puts his hands up in surrender. "Ok, ok I'm really done now bae".

He follows her into their house and closes the backdoor.