Doctor Strange Catch Up

How You Meet: (This is before he went to Kamar Taj)

You had been in accident while on your way to see your older sister Christine. You had actually been right outside the hospital. You had been hit by a car crossing the street to enter the hospital to be honest.

"What have got?" you heard your sister Christine's voice.

"Auto versus pedestrian," someone else called.

You groaned getting Christine's attention. 

"Oh my God," she said. "(Y/N)."

You watched as your sister was moved out of the way. Someone was saying something but you couldn't make yourself concentrate on what was being said you were in so much pain. You blinked your eyes to clear them as a face came into view. He's handsome you thought as you black out.

The next thing you knew you heard the sound of a heart monitor. You tried to sit up but felt a hand stopping you.

"You might want to rest a bit," a voice said as the handsome man from earlier came into your view. 

You nodded.

"You were in a bit of an accident and are lucky to be alive," he told you.

"Stephen," you heard your sister's voice as she chided him. 

So this was the infamous Stephen Strange. You'd have to get to know while you were on the mend.

Your Job: You are a nurse.

Favorite Disney Channel Movie/Show: You enjoy watching Star Wars Rebels. It's one of your faves because you love Star Wars. You make him watch it with you. He won't admit it but he kinda likes it too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed the update. Please feel free to leave a request.