How You Meet Tony Stark

You had been searching for a job for about two months now when you heard from a friend of yours Natasha Romanoff that Tony Stark was searching for a new personal assistant. She told you how Pepper and Tony had gotten into a fight and Pepper broke up with Tony. She also said how Pepper didn't want to be Tony's personal assistant any more either. So she had set up a meeting with Tony for you.

You sighed as you sat down in a lobby at Stark Tower. You were beginning to get a tad bit nervous. You really wanted the job. This would be your first really job besides the internship you had taken during college. 

You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't hear someone calling your name until you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you (Y/N)?" asked the receptionist.

You jumped and then nodded. "Yes," you said. "That's me."

"Mr. Stark will see you now."

You followed her to a lab room where you can see Tony Stark hard at work and another man was working with him. The receptionist knocked on the door and both men turned towards the door.

"Mr. Stark this (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)," the receptionist told them. "She's here for that meeting that Miss Romanoff set up for you."

"I don't to have a meeting," Tony said, turning toward you looking you up and down. "Your hired. You start tomorrow at seven in the morning."

"Thank you, Mr. Stark," you said going to shake his hand. "I look forward to working with you."

"Don't thank me yet," was the reply he gave before going back to his work.

You smiled happily as you walked out of Avengers Tower. You had to call Nat and tell her you got the job.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I let this go for so long. I hope everyone enjoyed the update. I will also being adding Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and few others. Please let me know if you would like me to add anyone.