Interviews

I stood backstage waiting for my turn to be interviewed by Caesar Flickerman.

The dress my stylist put me in was just as beautiful as she had described. It was a beautiful blue lace dress that was longer in the back, along with a pair of black heels. My Prep Team put my blonde hair into a pretty half up, half down hair style and covered it in some kind of sparkles.

Caesar, having finished interviewing the boy from three, announced my name to the crowd. "And now, ladies and gentlemen, from District Four, Nora Adler."

I walked gracefully across the stage with a smile, waving cheerily to the cheering crown. Caesar offered me a seat, then when we were sitting comfortably, he started the interview.

"So, Nora, how are you liking the Capital?"

"I'm loving it! I'm especially loving my stylist," I reply.

The crowd laughs then Caesar says, "I can see why. That dress is stunning on you! It really brings out your eyes."

"Oh thank you, Caesar. You're so kind."

His cheeks blushed red a bit then he says, "So, how do you feel about going into the games? Do you feel prepared? Or do you wish you had more time to practice?"

"Well I would have liked to have a little more time to practice my skills, but I think I'll be able to manage."

"Tell us, is there any weapon you're hoping to find at the cornucopia?"

"Well I'm skilled at almost every weapon that gets put in the cornucopia, so no, not really."

"Well then, do you have a favorite weapon?"

"Well I'm not as good at this one, but my favorite to use is a bow and arrows," I reply.

"Interesting. I can't wait to see what becomes your weapon of choice for the games."

He grabs my hand as we stand up, and he raises it high in the air saying, "Once again, ladies and gentlemen, Nora Adler." The crowd cheers and I leave the stage with a smile. Waving as I go.