Jealousy

A/N: I am going to add one character and his name is kirito so just imagine it is the kirito of sao i don't mean anything about the relationship between asuna and kirito.
I hope you enjoy.❤❤❤

Hotaru POV

After a while of training my phone started ringing I picked up and said:"hello who is with me then(the person spoke) I said I will surely come bye." When I hung up the two guys said in unison who is that I answered:"my big brother's best friend kirito" then Yukimura-kun and Matsouka-san said in unison:"you have a brother" I am like duh why are you surprised. Matsuoka-san said:"well you act like a single child" Yukimura-kun said:"well I never knew you had a brother why don't you tell us anything what will you say now you have a boyfriend or something" I blushed and said:"No!! while blushing"

Masamune POV(in his mind all the paragraph)

Hotaru is so cute when she blush. I think I am falling in love with her even more. Wait what did he tell her then I asked her "what did he tell you hotaru"

Hotaru POV

Well he invited m.e to his birthday party I  his house tomorrow.

Masamune POV

(in his mind) what she is going to a guy's house alone should I follow her no wait that may break our friendship should I let it be I really can't take it what if he does anything bad to her nooo I shouldn't be thinking like that he's her brother's friend there is no way he will do something bad to her.

Hotaru POV

(in her mind)Masamune looks so confused it's kind of cute wait what am I thinking wait why is my heart beating so fast there is no way I love him what if I do how will I ever tell him.

Yukimura POV

(in his mind)By the look at Mattsun's face it seems he needed my help do I went to him and asked him if everything is fine he then said:"I don't like the idea of Hotaru going to a guy's house alone" then I said wear a disguise and go, but he said "what if she finds me out our friendship may end"  I said then just leave it I doubt he will do anything bad to her she will slap him before doing that then Mattsun said:"I guess you're right"

~~~~meanwhile at Kirito's house~~~~

Kirito POV

Yay! Hotaru will come I will finally confess my feelings to her then I started screming like an idiot saying Yay! Yay! Yay! everyone in my family looked at me and said what is wrong why are you screaming I said it's nothing sorry.

A/N: I am sorry it's really short but the next two chapters are the chapters I've been waiting to write I kept on imagining them many times.