Chapter 2 something to say

A/N: Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes and hope you enjoy.
...........................Bye🤗🤗...........................  

Hotaru POV

The next day I got out of my apartment and saw Matsuoka-san and Yukimura-kun waiting for me outside my apartment. They said: that they're going to train me how to aim and shoot on the target. (Hotaru shoots everywhere not on the target)

When we were going down the stairs I saw a boy that looked familiar and then I said:"TAMAKI "(screaming) and grabbed his hand to take him away from the guys, then he said: "who are these boys and why are you alone with them." I told him that they're my friends and they still don't know I am a girl and I intend on telling them today I had to go so I waved to him and said bye. When I went back I saw Yukimura-kun and Matsouka-san talking about something I didn't want to interrupt them so I hid in the bushes.

Matsuoka POV

I told Yuki that I get angry when that certain someone stars a boy then Yuki said it's obvious you love that person and get jealous if anyone touches that person. Yuki said:"who is this lucky person you're talking about. "  I said it's a secret. Then Hotaru came and we both asked him who is that in unison he answered:"my childhood friend " after that we completed walking.

Hotaru POV

They took me to the place were I got my gun from and that told me there are two ways to aim and shoot. One imagine the person you hate the most and shoot, when I thought about it the first person that came to my mind was Midori and I shooted without looking they both were surprised, and the second way was to close one eye to concentrate on the target, but I still imagined Midori they both asked me who did you think about I said it was a secret until Yukimura-kun said we are friends and friends are not supposed to hide things from each other I felt guilty not telling them that i am a girl. I said:"can I tell you something " they both nodded I then said:"please don't kick me out or hate me" they both looked confused like what is this big thing that they may hate me or kick me out of the team for. Then I said:"I... am a.............g-g-girl" and then asked for forgiveness Yukimura-kun said he knew I was confuse I mean I never told him and he never asked me, while Matsuoka-san was astonished and I think I glimpsed a slight blush on his cheek, but who could blame him he just knew his friend have been lying to him all this time.

Matsuoka POV

(in his mind) I am glad that Hotaru was actually a girl that means it was my me being weird but actually I have developed feelings for him I mean her. Wait!! What am I thinking I should be mad that he I mean she was lying at us all this time. Sigh I guess I can forgive her.

Yukimura POV

I knew Hotaru was a girl because all boys like my mangas, (inappropriate manga) but he through away my manga and the first time I saw her she was going out of the women's bathroom I had my suspissions but when she said she's a girl I knew my suspissions were right.

Hotaru POV

I watched them as they were thinking. How could they ever forgive me then Yukimura-kun said:" I guess I could forgive her what about you Mattsun" Matsuoka-san then said:"I guess I will forgive him I mean her two." I (Hotaru) slightly smiled while a small blush came on my face and hugged the two boys and thanked them. Masamune blushed and told Yukimura:"you're right I am in love with Hotaru"

...............Thank you for reading..............

A/N: I am sorry if I didn't capitalize some names accidentally.