toxic past relationship

Start from the beginning

All of sudden. The song Lovey dovey started playing.

Y/N: snowball! Snowball: meow*

Aizawa: hey what else?

Y/N: huh? Oh yeah, well you saved my life more than onec.

Aizawa: what else?

Y/N: you are careing.

Aizawa: what else?

Y/N: you put up with my shenanigans.

Aizawa: what else?

Y/N: is it me or our faces are lot more closer?

Aizawa: hey what else?

Y/N: well.... Your...... Very... Sweet.

Aizawa: that's a first but, what else?

Y/N: well... Your ...... Um, uh....

Then out of now were, Aizawa went for a kiss and you kiss you back

Some of the Song lyrics: uh you got me so lovey dovey de, lovey dovey da,

uh you got me so lovely dovey de, lovely dovey da.

Uncel justin: Y/N I'm ho- oh was i interrupting something?

Y/N: uncle Justin how on earth did you get here?

Uncle Justin: you asked me to get food remember and you gave me the key to your apartment.

Y/N: oh yeah i forgot hehehe.

Uncle Justin: i can see that, anyway have you made any progress on your equipment?

Y/N: huh? Oh yeah, i upgraded the belt, the suit, the whip and that's it.

Uncle Justin: dear is this the equipment that Batman and iron man uses?

Y/N: uuuuuuh i my have stolen a few parts before i got here?

Uncle Justin: look i can see why you stoled from the Batman,
But from Iron Man.

Y/N: hey the guy was a womanizer, a cheater and a alcoholic so he deserved it, Besides he wont even notice.

Click*

Tony stark: hey Y/N it's Tony I'm leaving this voicemail to let you know that you stole very important parts from me and i understand why you did it. Because i was kinda of a Dick to you and i want say I'm sorry.

But i need those parts back.

Y/N: snowball! Snowball: meow*
Y/N: snowball no don't you dare.

Click*

Y/N: snowball!

Tony stark: hey Y/N it's Tony again and i can believe that you stood me up at the harbour last night, i applaud you for that, but look those parts are really important and if you don't give them back, I'll ask thor to get them for me, no problem at all if that's kind of game your playing here.

Thor: you know what I'm going to get them right now if you don't mind.

Tony: oh you heard that thor is go-

Beep*

Aizawa: hey!

Uncle Justin: sigh*  that's why you came back, you we're running way from your blunder again wernt you?

Y/N: uncle you didn't know what it was like being in a toxic relationship with him?

Uncle Justin: no but running way from your problems isn't the right way to go either, the man even apologize.

Y/N: yeah he apologized for the hundred time, Tony is a cheater, a lier, a alcoholic, and a unfaithful son of a bitch! And i petty the woman who falls for him.

Uncle Just: but he's a hero too.
Y/N: oh yeah he's a hero alright but underneath that lias a man that will make your life a living hell with his toxic nature.

Tony stark: danm Y/N didn't know you felt that way?

Y/N: snow- gasp* Aizawa ..... Why?

Aizawa: is true Tony can be a asshole sometime.
Tony: yo man i thought we we're cool.

Aizawa: but he is still a hero Y/N.

Tony: look Y/N I'm-

Y/N: shut the fuck up Tony! I don't want to hear you excuses that you suddenly pulled out of your ass, now go fuck your self or some other woman because i had enough of your bull shit now leave me in peace.

You dashed out the door and slammed it.

Aizawa: Tony your still there?
Tony: yeah, i never heard her so angry before.

Aizawa: yeah neither did i you still want throes parts?

Tony: no is alright she can have them,
I did deserve it after all.

Uncle Justin: Aizawa why don't you go after her while I'll settle things with Mr. Stark.

Tony: no that won't be necessary it's clear as day that we're over... Well we we're even a thing to begin with,

Talk with you later Aizawa.

Aizawa: like wise.

Beep*

Aizawa: i Better find Y/N before she does something very irrational.

Uncle Justin: right.

With that all out of the way will you have the will power to for give Aizawa find out next time.