103-Shinigami Undertaker x reader

You knew Ciel since he was a baby, you were his first friend and the most importand person in his life. When he grew older he begun to ask questions, questions like „(y/n), why do you nerver get older?"or „Why do you have such a strange eyecolor? I have never seen aother person with yellow-green eyes." You couldn't just say„Because i am a shinigami.", he was too young to understand. But when he made that contact with that damn demon and meet Grell Sutcliff, he begun to understand. But he didn't hate you. He would never.

---------------------------------

You two were taking a walk outside in the woods that suroundet the Phantomhive manor. The servants and the demon were in the city, enjoying a free day. You two were walking in comfortable silense when Ciel suddenly turned to you and asked you

„Can you tell me the tale of the shinigami? Sebastian only told me aboutangels and demons. He didn't know were they come from or how they are made."

„Well, at the beginning there were only angels and demons. Shinigami are not naturaly born and can't create children, just like angels and demons. Angels can't live alone, they would die without company. Thats's why they have soulmates. A person who cares for them, loves them and keeps them happy. There was ones a angel named Adrian Crevan. He had long silver hair, silver eyes and flawless pale skin. Like every angel he had big white wings. His soulmate was a girl named (y/n)(l/n). She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin and white wings.

Those two were always together, they were never apart. For centuries they lived a happy live heaven, until one day when Adrian's wings turned black. He was thrown out of heaven, his mate with him. Her wings were still white, in order to get them black too she would have to sin. So, she sinned together with Adrian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

They couln't go to hell, they were to pure. They couln't go to earth, they were not humans. They couldn't go to heaven, they were impure. So, they made a new realm were they can live in pease. They chanched their wings for weapons wich cound never be destroyed and could kill every supernatural creature. Their eyes chanched to a yellow-green color and they became near-signed. Soon they became lonely. Sure, they had each other, but they were used to have many other angels around them.

Angels would try to kill them, demons would try to eat their soul and humans were to fragile. They looked wich kind of souls were misuged. They pittied the souls of the people wich commited suicide, because thosesouls were lead to hell. The two colected the souls of these humans when they died and bought them to their realm.

When the souls entered the realm they showed the same similarities. Yellow-green eyes, near signes and a weapon. The two originals decided to call the new race 'Shinigami' and to showed the new ones how to defend themself if demons or angels would attac them. They started to colect the souls of the dying humans and juged them."

Ciel was silend for a few minutes before he spoke again.

" You are one of the originals, right? But who is Adrian? "

You chuckled and replied „ The loon with the morgue."