Chapter 5 - Unwanted

A nauseating smell advocated my nose as it sent uncomfortable shivers down my cold spine. A group of people were sat down on a black, leather sofa. Each person had a diverse look, but they some what matched. The room was dark and murky. The lighting was broken, causing the light to flash on and off. One member slowly turned his head towards me and observed me closely. It was eerily silent, I was paralysed with fear. The thought of an early grave didn't sound the best. Their faces looked emotionless and their hair was as vibrant as a spring day. They gave me a glean expression, but some somehow they still seemed truculent. My heart was throbbing, causing my ears to ring.

"Wow Viper... Not even going to say hello to our new member.." Pear said sounding dissapointed. "HeLlO!" Viper exaggerated. "Hi.." I barely got out as Pearl sighed. They continued to stare at the wall which had graffiti on. I stood there, completely clueless, lost in random thoughts, trying to find my way back out. I snap out of thoughts and end up staring at viper. This made me actually look at him and discover his facial features.
The boy wore a loose black silk shirt with leather cuffs and black trousers.However,he got better the more I looked. His rich chocolate hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse. He had strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick, it could be illegal.And then his eyes- they were deep and catastrophic, a vivid baby blue as a great body of water that softly melted into a milky green .This close, I could see the flecks of silver in his eyes. He had distinct cheekbones and an angular jaw, his pale skin made him look devilishly handsome. What. Have. I. Just. Done.... "Do I have a dick on my face or what?" He said glaring into my eyes. "I.. Uh.. Nope." I muttered. While mentally face palming myself, I look away and hear him snicker. Great.... I don't like him.. I swear.. At least I hope...