"I will never forgive you and Thomas for what you've done..." he gritted his teeth in anger. "Mark my words, Alistair, till the day I die!"

Seeing Dad right now anxious with his planned proposal for my mother again lifted up my spirits. Since I broke the news to them, our family is a disaster. Palaging umiiyak si mommy at halos hindi na nagpapakita si Dad sa bahay. It took us a few months before we finally found ourselves with each other. And after a few more days, I finally convinced Dad to ask Mom for a marriage again.

"Tatlong beses na kaming ikakasal, kung ganun." Tumawa si Dad. But there was sadness pooling on his eyes. I know how much he'd missed Mom. He looked at her with longing as if he really wanted to hug her but lost the right to.

"Dad, this will make all of us happy. Mahal ka ni Mommy. So...please?"

Matagal bago nakasagot si Dad. A small flicker of hope lit inside my chest when he nodded his head and told me he'd give it a try.

So here we are, in a yatch that Dad rented, trying to surprise Mommy for a marriage proposal. Nginitian ko si Dad saka dinukot ang aking cellphone mula sa aking itim na purse.

"Tatawagan ko na po siya."

"Okay." Dad exhaled and I laughed. He looked so adorable when he's nervous.

I pressed my mother's number and let it ring for a few seconds. Sinagot niya din ito kaagad.

"Mary Grace?"

"Mommy..." I tried to fake a sad voice but with all that I've been through for the past years of my life, it's relatively easy for me. I guess I just sounded like a sad girl ever since. "Mom, please help me..."

"Bakit? Anong nangyari, anak?" I could hear the panic rising on her voice and I immediately felt guilty. By this time, my mother's work is over. Siguro ay papunta na siya sa bahay ngayon.

"I'm... I'm in a beach and... and I'm having panic attacks." I closed my eyes, wishing it will not fire me back in a few days in case it will come true. Matagal na din bago ako nagkapanic attack. Dr. Siang's session helped me a lot. "I need you..." I swallowed.

"Baby, tell me where you are and I'm heading there right now." Her voice is firm but softer.

I told her the location of the beach and quickly ended the call. Bumuga ako ng isang malalim na hininga at nginitian si Dad. I gave him a thumbs-up. "She's on her way."

Mga kalahating oras kaming naghintay kay Mommy. Harry is the one who saw her running towards the shoreline, her eyes scanning the surroundings with big worried eyes.

"She's here!" I beamed. I turned towards my father who nodded at me. One of the crew guided her into the yatch. My mother looks confused. She squinted her eyes suspiciously towards our direction.

"Mary Grace? What's this?" nameywang siya sa akin. She's still in her office uniform. I tried to look innocent and held both of my hands. Mayamaya pa ay gumalaw na ang yate.

"What the hell is going on..." naputol ang kanyang pagsasalita nang biglang lumabas si Dad mula sa isa sa mga cabins. May dala-dala siyang isang matabang rosas. Mahaba ang tangkay nito at mukhang bago pa lamang ang pamumukadkad.

I smiled at the both of them. My mother looks flustered and uncomfortable. "Thunder..."

He smiled apologetically at her. "This is the best that I can do." Iniabot niya kay mommy ang rose. I felt Harry's hand held mine. Napalingon ako sa kanya at nginitian siya. The soft melody from the speakers set the mood for all of us. Isinandal ko ang ulo ko sa balikat ni Harry as I watched my parents find their way back to each other.