He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra)

Depuis le début

"How is it you know everything. Did they tell you more about this than they told me!" I shout slightly hurt.

"Yes. But that's only because I'm older than you and they thought I could handle this information. But I'll tell you a secret."

I roll my eyes. "It's not like I'll remember but okay" 
Rayden leans in to my ear. 

"I'm going to be one Alpha- Ultra of Canada when I turn seventeen!"

I smile with much amusement. "What's that, 'Alpha-Ultra?' "
 I ask.

Rayden shrugs.

"I'm not sure. But I know it's a high rank." He leans back. "Man ... I can't wait to be in charge of things. To boss people around--its going to be awesome!"

I huff. 
"Just because you'll be the leader doesn't mean that you have to be bossy."

"Yes it does."

"How do you know?"

"Because I'm older than you." He taps my nose. "And I'm much smarter than you too."

"Yeah right. My mom says that girls mature faster than guys so you're not much smarter than I am." I smirk. "Don't forget me, Rayden. Pinky promise?"

I hold out a finger. 
Rayden looks at it and sighs. 
"I... I can't promise anything." He gets up and walks past me. 
"We shouldn't have come here."

"What do you mean? Where are you going!"

I rush to the bottom entrance to see Rayden climbing down the tree house ladder.

"We'll see each other soon. Bye Rosy!"

I stand frozen and shocked. And that night I put a few items, videos and pictures underground in a box next to the tree house.

_______________

4 years later...

"No,no,no!" Kathleen, my oldest sister, Kathleen, yells. She flops on the sofa behind us.

We all sigh heavily as looking to our mom for some type of guidance, or reassurance--even. But mom just shrugs and waves a hand of retreat.

"I'm afraid so; darlings, I can't prevent this." Mom pauses for a dramatic moment. A moment so long that we could guess what was coming next.

We have to travel to the woods of Lake-T.

I start to think. "With almost all pack members there, will one of us... I don't know, find our..."

My eyes open wide. "Oh. You mean...oh." Mom looks awkward.

I sit next to Kathleen. "It would be useful to explain how it felt when... you and dad met--you know so that we will know the feeling enough to be warned."

My 17 year old twin sisters, Annie and Anastasia nod firmly in agreement.

I knew that mom hated talking about our father. In fact, she hates talking about this whole situation! I can tell by the look in her eyes. She's probably recalling how they met.

But we already know.

Our father, Xanoth, is now, and was then, Alpha-Mega of the NE Werewolf packs. Meaning that he is the leader of all packs in North East America. While the packs have individual Alphas, Alpha-Mega controls them all.

Mom is, and was back then, a healer who didn't become powerful until many years after she and my father split. A healer, well, heals. The power of healing is naturally at her fingertips. Healers also make potions and have limited power and limited psychic ability.