He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra)

By J.J & J.L Carter

© All Rights Reserved- 2010

_____________________________________________________________

Level of Alpha, Highest rank to lowest:

1.Alpha-Ultra

2.Alpha-Mega

3.Alpha

Alpha-Ultra:

This is the highest rank of Alpha.

The Alpha-Ultra's are found in many places around the world. To become Alpha-Ultra both mates must be Alpha-Mega. Once they are joined (or married) they become Alpha-Ultra, leading all packs in the territory. Ex. Alpha-Ultra of all Australian were wolfs. Alpha-Ultra of all Australian Panthers ect.

Alpha Mega:

Alpha mega means division of power between three alphas. There are 3 Alpha-Megas. One controls the NW, one central, one NE of their land, country, and continent. They control every Pack of their species that lives inside of their division.

Alpha: Leader of a pack but is still controlled by an Alpha-Ultra or Alpha-Mega

:)

_____________________________________________________________

Never love your enemy... )

4 years go...

Rayden takes my hand and entwine our fingers. I know what he's thinking and no, after today I won't remember any of this. Today is the day that I have to erase my memory. It is required of an Alpha-Megas child (if he or she finds their mate too early) in order to prevent any urges or separation anxiety.

Mom has tried many times to convince my father, Alpha-Mega Xanoth, to get rid of the stupid rule. After all, my father is a very powerful Alpha-Mega... But as much and it pains him he says that it's best.

I'm only twelve and Rayden thirteen.

Right now we've snuck to a tree house the night before the erasing to talk.

It's all too quiet. The birds are silent except for the occasional owl and the milky moon, full.

I start to think about the future and how all of the good times as kids we've had together. How I'll never remember them.

"Well see each other again you know. So you don't have to cry Rosy." Rayden says wiping a slipped tear from my cheek.

I don't answer and look down at my knees curled to my chest.

"Watch this. " Rayden stands and crosses his eyes. He begins to speak in an old mans voice. "Look at me I'm Alpha Jiro and I hate everything especially mangy kids! Even myself because I nag soo much oooooo."

I start to laugh.

"My back ouch my spine my pancreas my funny bone!" Rayden continues in an old mans voice. I explode in laughter.

Rayden stops and sits in one of the chairs. Staring at me. He always knows how to cheer me up.

"I don't want to forget us. I want to keep my memory of you. Rayden you're my best friend. " I say with tears in my eyes again.

"Let's try as hard as we can to remember okay?" I ask and he nods.

Getting up I stand in front of his chair.

"Well be fine. " He whispers taking my hand.

"What if I grow to dislike you?"

"You won't. But if you do it won't be for long"