4

"I found you."

Hunter was intrigued by the boy who towered in front of him. Tall, probably of mexican descent. He had Jaundice, the yellow in the whites his eyes and tainting his skin was prominent enough to be noticable. The boy and him had been sending discreet and short letters since that first one, where the mysterious lover began to describe himself, both physically and mentally. Could it be him..?

"Justin Luna, my beautiful prince".

"Hello, my Hunter. Would you like to be freed of your restraints?"

The smaller boy nodded, already  loving and lusting for this man. Justin had stolen the keys of the guard he knocked out, skillfully using them to relieve his lover of the bindings. 

The former prisoner stood up quickly and slid his thin arms around his rescuer. their lips met and both boys let their hands and minds wander. Hunter wanted this beautiful boy abusing him, torturing him, making him scream and moan and everything in between, whereas Justin wanted to be the deliverer of all the said actions.  

Hunter sunk his teeth into his prince's neck, tasting sweet blood once more. This was his heaven, his drug, his high, and his dream. He could hear the soft gasps and sighs he was illiceting from the other boy, and he wanted more. So much more.

I apologize that this was shorter, My depression has been a bitch and getting even worse. The severity level is beginning to concern my doctors and psychiatrist, plus medication changes and therapy is really draining me. I'm trying guys just bear with me here.

-Hunter