Meeting the Past

*SMUT WARNING!!!*

Tzuyu's POV
"Her name is Im Nayeon" OMG! Nayeon unnie had an ex?! Aww, too bad that he still loves her.. I kinda got a crush ALREADY with this guy. We walked inside and Nayeon unnie's eyes are straight to Y/n's. "Y/n?" she said, I could tell that she misses him, "Nayeon?" Y/n said and without hesitation suddenly ran up to her and hugged her tight, "I'm sorry Nayeonnie.." he said while crying on Nayeon's shoulder, "No don't be... I'm the one who should be sorry because I didn't listen to you that time... I still love you Y/n.." I thought to myself 'Ouch' as I hear her say that. Well gotta be honest I'm happy that he's back with, what I think, his first love. He suddenly pulled away from the hug and wiped Nayeon's tears and said "I love you Nayeonnie~" and kissed her forehead, Jihyo the tank engine suddenly interrupted them, "What the FUCK is going on?" she asked Nayeon angrily, Jeongyeon immediately joined the commotion and said "Jihyo watch your mouthing the maknaes are here.." I got intrigued to what "씨발" meant so I asked appa Jeongyeon, "Jeongyeon appa~ what does '씨발' means?" I asked while making a puppy face, "Oh god.." "I-Its something you should not say.." she replied while facepalming due to Jihyo's mouthing, "Ohh~~" me and the two other maknaes said in unison.

Y/n's POV
"Nayeon, tell me who's this guy?" Jihyo asked Nayeon again, "He's my first love unnie now stop scolding me~" Nayeon replied making me blush, then she suddenly held my hand and raised it up high until she tip toed since she's  s m o l. "WHAT?!?!?!" everyone except Tzuyu shouted, the girl eating jokbal shouted "Nayeon unnie had a first love?!" They are ALL surprised to what they heard from her. "Yehp its true" I said while looking at her while also smiling, "Unfortunately" I said while a rolled my eye at her like a girl while still holding her hand, "Unfortunately she left me because of a simple mistake~" I said while holding her chin up. Goddamn she still looks cute. "WHAT SIMPLE MISTAKE?!" she then shouted at me, "Heyy what was that for?" I asked giving her the confused face, I was about to speak but she looked the other way and put her hand in front of me signalling me to stop. I hugged her to the back and said "Owww~~ my baby's sulking~ mianhae baby I love you" and then kissed her in blushing cheeks, "Ohh Y/n you never stopped making me smile..", suddenly the flawless white girl shouted "HEYY STOP THAT CHEESY SHIT!", the shorthaired one then replied "Dubu language?" making the girl she called "Dubu" say sorry. Wait, her name's Dubu? Tofu? Who the hell names their kid like that?

Timeskip—

As everyone settled down from what happened earlier, Nayeon broke the silence when she suddenly talked to me, "So..how are you??" she asked with concern and love, "Here..just doing fine" no I'm not fine goddamnit. Why do I have to lie to her? I guess I don't want her to worry about me after everything happened. "Oh I forgot to introduce to the others!" she suddenly brightened up making her smile revealing her bunny teeth, "This is Jeongyeon, Mina, Jihyo, Momo, Dahyun, Sana, and finally the smol but teribol cub Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung then did a good imitation of a lion/tiger roar. "And now that we're together~~" "We can come to my room and have some FUN" she said seductively while she winked at the end, what a TURN ON. Although I don't know what will happen when I tell her I'm sick, maybe she'll leave for another time and leave me broken again. Goddamnit these thoughts. Thoughts of anxiety just makes it even fucking worse. "O-oh..I-I think t-thats a-a good idea" I replied while stuttering, then I felt my face wet as fuck, wait why am I sweating like hell? She slowly pulled me to her room with everyone moaning. Of course they're giving malice to what me and Nayeon will do in her room.

She pushed me to her bed making me lie down on my back, she then went on top of making me rock hard, "WOAH!" I shouted looking surprised to what she'll do to me, "You feel it Y/n? Do you feel my love for you?~~" she said sexily as she started moving. She then removed her top garment exposing her bra, she leaned closer to me making her kiss me passionately. Before I know it we're in a battle of dominance, tongue versus tongue, I pulled from her kiss and started kissing and sucking her neck leaving marks on her neck. I kissed her again while removing her bra exposing her perfect breasts, "Y/n~" she moaned out my name from the pleasure, "Y/n~ will you do it? For me baby?" she asked while her forehead is pressing against mine. The intensity of her look made me feel her love again..goddamn did I miss her. I missed everything about her, I miss her hugs, kisses, and her smile.. She then pulled my pants and boxers down revealing my member standing up like a tree, "Ohh~ you're bigger than I expected~" she said seductively, she suddenly licked the head of my member earning her a slight moan from me. She suddenly put started stroking my member, "Does feel good Y/n?" she asked while spitting a little to the head of c*ck which might've turned me on more since it throbbed a little when she did that. "Oh God Nayeon where the hell did you do that?!" I asked while she kept doing it making me moan harder than before, "N-Nayeon I..I'm cumming!" I said while she mumbled "Please, release it in my mouth! I wanna feel the heat of your love!" she stroked harder, she sucked harder, she licked harder the finally I released my load inside her mouth. I slowly pulled my member out from mouth while she let me see my load still in her mouth-- WAIT SHE SWALLOWED IT?! "Wait, why did you swallow?!" I asked shouting while she's still wearing her clothes, "Shhhh! They might hear us!" she whispered. We just settled down on her bed catching up on what happened on our lives as we slowly drift away sleeping..

What is Love? [COMPLETE<3]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें